Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Mark, where are you going in Ireland? I was there 10 years ago. Beautiful country, warm curious people, but ugh the history. I just hope it doesn't revert because of Brexit.

Mark, where are you going in Ireland? I was there 10 years ago. Beautiful country, warm curious people, but ugh the history. I just hope it doesn't revert because of Brexit.
We'll be flying to Dublin overnight and land at 10am. We have a car rented and will travel around the Southern part only. The South is where my wife's ancestors came from so we're retracing her ancestry. We have 8 B&B's lined up and then land back at the first one we stayed at when we fly back out of Dublin 10 days later. We thought about touring the Guiness Brewery but neither of us drink beer and the the tour is quite expensive but we will visit a few whisky breweries though and sample their wares. We've checked the weather there for part of our stay and looks like 17-19 and sunny. Should be a fun trip. Southern Ireland isn't part of England so don't think Brexit will affect them but I'm guessing. The South uses Euro's and the North uses Pound Sterling.

Here is paint shop update for my Demon. Arghh.

B071F239-66A0-4041-BB2D-BB03B45BA9A1.jpeg

8BA5A0A8-E86E-426A-86EA-964DA80A3161.jpeg

72BF6696-26F7-41CF-85F8-7145EF0FF900.jpeg

We'll be flying to Dublin overnight and land at 10am. We have a car rented and will travel around the Southern part only. The South is where my wife's ancestors came from so we're retracing her ancestry. We have 8 B&B's lined up and then land back at the first one we stayed at when we fly back out of Dublin 10 days later. We thought about touring the Guiness Brewery but neither of us drink beer and the the tour is quite expensive but we will visit a few whisky breweries though and sample their wares. We've checked the weather there for part of our stay and looks like 17-19 and sunny. Should be a fun trip. Southern Ireland isn't part of England so don't think Brexit will affect them but I'm guessing. The South uses Euro's and the North uses Pound Sterling.
That sounds real nice Mark. I hope it all goes well for you and your wife.

Reminds me of that guy who does artwork on dusty cars. "clickdusty car art - Google Search here"
If anyone knows about dusty cars in a body shop it would be you and me and the one getting restored that sits in the back of the shop for 2 or more years collecting other car parts and lots of dust. Last one I did working on commission was a 56 ford truck that was ready for paint when it came into the shop. Yea far from it as you well know I'm sure.

If anyone knows about dusty cars in a body shop it would be you and me and the one getting restored that sits in the back of the shop for 2 or more years collecting other car parts and lots of dust. Last one I did working on commission was a 56 ford truck that was ready for paint when it came into the shop. Yea far from it as you well know I'm sure.
One place I worked had a "bird-nesting" policy. Every six months the body-men all moved to a different spot in the shop. Sure did piss some guys off and others loved the idea. I was doing all of the frame work so I stayed in the same place. I always run a tight ship in that area. It was kind of a show piece for the boss as was the whole shop. He was pretty good at getting pretty ladies to tour the shop:)

-
Back