Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ok Fred if you look close he’s taking a selfie , the girl in front is taking a selfie , and. The girl beside your boy is photo blaming both pics , kids oh to be young again !
For sure Biff young and no worries.

Looks like a fun time for everyone. Nice to be able to interact with the kids and also take them for a ride on the "T". Without you they wouldn't have had that truck.

FIRST again. Been up since 5am. A lot of things to do and take care of before we head over the pond tomorrow. Crazy to say but I'll be glad when it's all over and back to so called normal. lol
Morning guys... have a great day everyone.

Morning guys finally not raining might be able to cut the grass today.
Like me Mark I always get excited to go on a long trip but home sick before I leave home.

Well fourth ain’t so bad , rain your not kidding 30 mm on Friday alone , that’s just over an inch American , but it is the rainy season there’s a big toy run today on the island , useully 700 to 1100 bikes there’s a dance ,bike games , hope it holds off for them ,you guys all have a great weekend , I’m off to the rink ,cheers

Well fourth ain’t so bad , rain your not kidding 30 mm on Friday alone , that’s just over an inch American , but it is the rainy season there’s a big toy run today on the island , useully 700 to 1100 bikes there’s a dance ,bike games , hope it holds off for them ,you guys all have a great weekend , I’m off to the rink ,cheers
Have fun at the rink Biff skating kinda sounds fun but would have to strap a pillow on my ***.

70265777_2438629746215681_3771147342208565248_n.png

Got the grass cut Fred so that is out of the way. Got the 300 cleaned up inside and out. My buddy is taking us to the airport in our car then bring it back and put in the garage so I wanted it to be clean for him. Guess I should start packing soon before the bride drives me nuts lolololol.

Spent 3 hours at the clinic yesterday for a check-up. After 50 years of saying no, I finally succumbed to there wishes of me getting several vaccinations due to me not having a spleen. (severely ruptured it when I was six years old). Five shots and 4 viles of blood later Plus no food, I got a little light headed. They had to give me some crackers and juice. Then I go bust my *** at the MIL's house for 4 hours to get her worthless crap cleaned out. Last night I felt like I'd been shot at and missed and **** at and hit. So ya, NOT a pretty good day for BP.

Got the grass cut Fred so that is out of the way. Got the 300 cleaned up inside and out. My buddy is taking us to the airport in our car then bring it back and put in the garage so I wanted it to be clean for him. Guess I should start packing soon before the bride drives me nuts lolololol.
Yea Mark your as bad as me would clean the car as well.
Hooo since you got your lawn mower warmed up mine needs to be cut so stop over. lol

Spent 3 hours at the clinic yesterday for a check-up. After 50 years of saying no, I finally succumbed to there wishes of me getting several vaccinations due to me not having a spleen. (severely ruptured it when I was six years old). Five shots and 4 viles of blood later Plus no food, I got a little light headed. They had to give me some crackers and juice. Then I go bust my *** at the MIL's house for 4 hours to get her worthless crap cleaned out. Last night I felt like I'd been shot at and missed and **** at and hit. So ya, NOT a pretty good day for BP.
If anything can make a guy feel like he's been shot that would be the doctor. You pay all that money to get a check up and you come home feeling like you just got run over.
Just burn your mother in laws house down and collect the insurance money, problem solved. lol

Oh that sucks BP but glad you're around to tell about it.

Just burn your mother in laws house down and collect the insurance money, problem solved. lol
I mentioned that more than once lol. The landlord said he would buy it and made a decent offer. Not near as much as the MIL thought but right in my ballpark. The landlord will just resale it and move a newer one in and sell it set up on his lot.

-
Back