Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
OOOPS Always pushing the wrong button.
I try to stay away from doctors but some of the nurses are worth dealing with. lol

Sure hope the weather cooperates with us tomorrow .:D

297cfd3493234eb7ba6315967322e7bb_1275x1650.jpg

Yup. still making me smile.:)
Hey BP out flying today and my son said he will be able to take me to your air port next week end if that works for you and weather permitting. You have 2 air ports there you tell me witch one to land at and we can enjoy lunch together. Would be Saturday around noon.

Hey BP out flying today and my son said he will be able to take me to your air port next week end if that works for you and weather permitting. You have 2 air ports there you tell me witch one to land at and we can enjoy lunch together. Would be Saturday around noon.
Kalispell City Airport - Wikipedia That's the one Fred.

Would that work for you? Not wanting to put you in a bind but just want to say hi and buy you lunch.
That's quite a trip just to see little old me. I'm sure we can make it happen though. Can't ever be to busy for something like that. I can meet you guys at the airport. Lots of choices to eat around there.

That's quite a trip just to see little old me. I'm sure we can make it happen though. Can't ever be to busy for something like that. I can meet you guys at the airport. Lots of choices to eat around there.
My son needs the air hours and I like flying and would be nice just to meet up and give you a bad time.

-
Back