Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
OK BP your just under 700 miles from me soooo at 150 MPH we can be there in about 4.5 hours as long as we don't need to stop for fuel or go potty.
We will leave early morning and be there about 11:30 I'm guessing on Saturday.

OK BP your just under 700 miles from me soooo at 150 MPH we can be there in about 4.5 hours as long as we don't need to stop for fuel or go potty.
Don't eat any chili Friday!:poke:

I'm over here laughing a small plane with a jet engine if you eat chili.:rofl::rofl:

Keep me posted Fred.

Which airport you landing at Fred ?
Kalispell city air port from what BP said.
And if I can some day soon would like to fly over and stop and see CF then go up to visit you and Mark. Gonna go see Biff as well. Bucket list kinda thing.

Today we took the grand daughter to Greenfield Village. We also got the ride pass so she rode in a Model T hack, A 1931 AA bus, a horse carriage, and a steam engine. We just finished washing the barn floor and selling some hay.

Today we took the grand daughter to Greenfield Village. We also got the ride pass so she rode in a Model T hack, A 1931 AA bus, a horse carriage, and a steam engine. We just finished washing the barn floor and selling some hay.
Sounds like you had a busy day CF nothing better than spoiling a grand kid.

I thought so too BP lives in a great area just hope the weather is good.
Hey Fred, I have very good friend who is a hell of a pilot. He's 80 years old. He flies everyday. He Is willing to give you guys a heads up on the flight path. I think I mentioned that before.

Hey Fred, I have very good friend who is a hell of a pilot. He's 80 years old. He flies everyday. He Is willing to give you guys a heads up on the flight path. I think I mentioned that before.
Yea was hopping to meet him. flight plan would be nice thank him for us or just bring him with ya to lunch I'm buying and an old timer is worth listening to.

Yea was hopping to meet him. flight plan would be nice thank him for us or just bring him with ya to lunch I'm buying and an old timer is worth listening to.
I was thinking of you and your son talking to him before your departure. A plan to avoid class c airspace into the valley. I reckon your son has that figured out but there can never be too much info. We do have a lot of commercial air-flight into Glacier International Airport.

I was thinking of you and your son talking to him before your departure. A plan to avoid class c airspace into the valley. I reckon your son has that figured out but there can never be too much info.
I agree with that and he is a young pilot so any info is good. I'll keep you updated.

I agree with that and he is a young pilot so any info is good. I'll keep you updated.
I edited that post. We have a lot of commercial flights into Glacier International Airport. The other airport. A lot. I swear they use my house as a beacon. HA! I suppose it can get a little tight against these mountains. Stay close to the mountain he said. I think you should talk to him first. He flew between here and Williston for years for an oil guy.

I edited that post. We have a lot of commercial flights into Glacier International Airport. The other airport. A lot. I swear they use my house as a beacon. HA! I suppose it can get a little tight against these mountains. Stay close to the mountain he said. I think you should talk to him first. He flew between here and Williston for years for an oil guy.
I can give you my sons phone # for him sure do thank him.

-
Back