Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
WOW. I was just looking at jobs on CL and there is a mechanic position in central WA. with a $12,000 sign on bonus.

Well, manager called me at 8:30, complaining of ice. I get up, get a quick bite, get bundled up, and thaw my truck out. Show up to work to spread salt, he already did it, no phone call. Showed up for work for nothing. Currently have 3 inches of snow on the ground. Supposed to go back and shovel sidewalks. 20oF and dropping currently.
Do you get paid for showing up? Sounds like a "Call In" to me and that deserves 3 hr pay

Did you guys see where the X CEO of Boeing got paid 62.2 million severance pay but he turned down the 14 million stock options. Amazing... he made the bad decisions on the 737 planes that crashed and gets rewarded for it. He should have gone to jail for murdering all those people.

Did you guys see where the X CEO of Boeing got paid 62.2 million severance pay but he turned down the 14 million stock options. Amazing... he made the bad decisions on the 737 planes that crashed and gets rewarded for it. He should have gone to jail for murdering all those people.
Yea that sucks and if you or I destroy someones car trying to fix it we loose our job without pay.

hooters_girls_03.jpg
Found my own waitress and the food is good.
Yea I know what food. lol

-
Back