Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just so you guys are up to date Grumpy old fish is my cousin on my moms side and I spent more time at his house than mine as a kid I got married and was raising a family and lost contact with him and just now getting back in touch with him.

Just so you guys are up to date Grumpy old fish is my cousin on my moms side and I spent more time at his house than mine as a kid I got married and was raising a family and lost contact with him and just now getting back in touch with him.
Nice to get back together !!

The good old days I remember.
You know Fred, if I remember right, I only had it for a few months (dune buggy). Because after I got it running someone wanted back. :lol:So here is what the Bcuda looks like now. A friend sent me this photo of it at the Graham Mopar show by Paul's a few years ago. Who knows maybe a member of FABO owns it now
jers cuda.jpg

Last edited:
You know Fred, if I remember right, I only had it for a few months. Because after I got it running someone wanted back. :lol:So here is what the Bcuda looks like now. A friend sent me this photo of it at the Graham Mopar show by Paul's a few years ago. Who knows maybe a member of FABO owns it nowView attachment 1715451329
Would like to see it might be here with a member.

You know Fred, if I remember right, I only had it for a few months (dune buggy). Because after I got it running someone wanted back. :lol:So here is what the Bcuda looks like now. A friend sent me this photo of it at the Graham Mopar show by Paul's a few years ago. Who knows maybe a member of FABO owns it nowView attachment 1715451329
Sure is a nice fish !!:)

Sure is a nice fish !!:)
Wife and I sure miss it. We called it her grocery getter. It had a 69 440HP out of charger, manual 727 auto, narrowed Dana 60, and SS leaf springs moved inboard. Disc brakes ect. Fun and fast. Sold to car broker cheap. We needed cash for bills, lost our constuction business in the recession.

Wife and I sure miss it. We called it her grocery getter. It had a 69 440HP out of charger, manual 727 auto, narrowed Dana 60, and SS leaf springs moved inboard. Disc brakes ect. Fun and fast. Sold to car broker cheap. We needed cash for bills, lost our constuction business in the recession.
Sorry that was a big loss but the new fish looks damn good and Jerry will love it.

I hear you , some times you have to do what you have to do . Sorry to hear you lost your business.

Ok **** show midget hockey game today 152 Pims just finished the paper work , dam testosterone!

-
Back