Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Slacking hell. I gave out 3 or 4 likes. lol Glad you are home. Getting dumped on some more here.

Dug out my step-mom earlier. Think I pulled something in my hand. I gotta get her snowblower back to her but I need to load it in the truck and the truck has a flat tire and I'm too lazy to air it up. Been reading about 318 builds. Seems 400 horse and good torque is pretty easy with just factory stuff. One guy says 360 exhaust manifolds off of a 79 Cordoba fit in his A-body. With P/S.
Gotta keep mom happy.
I still have parts off my 340 that I think would work good on a 318 build.
I got the shorty tube headers and a Mopar aluminum intake that should handle 400 hp no problem. Yours real cheap if you can use them.

Gotta keep mom happy.
I still have parts off my 340 that I think would work good on a 318 build.
I got the shorty tube headers and a Mopar aluminum intake that should handle 400 hp no problem. Yours real cheap if you can use them.
Sounds good. Gotta see where I land after I part out this Gran Fury. I know where there is a real clean Dart sport. Just the body. Maybe go down the high horsepower road with something like that and just make a nice cruiser out of the Barracuda. See if I can get 20mpg out of her and afford to actually drive it some where. Thanks for the offer.

Sounds good. Gotta see where I land after I part out this Gran Fury. I know where there is a real clean Dart sport. Just the body. Maybe go down the high horsepower road with something like that and just make a nice cruiser out of the Barracuda. See if I can get 20mpg out of her and afford to actually drive it some where. Thanks for the offer.
What year Dart are you looking at ?

Looks like this. without the scoop.
73_dartsport.jpg

Good evening, good luck on the Dart.
The sun popped out and the temperature hit 60 !!
Enjoyed a ride out in the country on my 230 KLH Kawasaki, everyone enjoy life like you mean it, even at 60 :thumbsup:

Slacking hell. I gave out 3 or 4 likes. lol Glad you are home. Getting dumped on some more here.

Dug out my step-mom earlier. Think I pulled something in my hand. I gotta get her snowblower back to her but I need to load it in the truck and the truck has a flat tire and I'm too lazy to air it up. Been reading about 318 builds. Seems 400 horse and good torque is pretty easy with just factory stuff. One guy says 360 exhaust manifolds off of a 79 Cordoba fit in his A-body. With P/S.

318 makes a good build the only thing that restricts them is there stock heads. If you want to go economy route keep the stock heads. I have a Edelbrock sp2p four barrel intake for stock heads, carb and stock exhaust manifolds and a good re builder 318 ( dismantled ) you may have any part you need just cover my shipping

Good evening, good luck on the Dart.
The sun popped out and the temperature hit 60 !!
Enjoyed a ride out in the country on my 230 KLH Kawasaki, everyone enjoy life like you mean it, even at 60 :thumbsup:
Gonna get me another bike someday soon Mike, I like trials riding and been a long time.

318 makes a good build the only thing that restricts them is there stock heads. If you want to go economy route keep the stock heads. I have a Edelbrock sp2p four barrel intake for stock heads, carb and stock exhaust manifolds and a good re builder 318 ( dismantled ) you may have any part you need just cover my shipping
Cool. This Gran Fury is a squad car so it might have 360 heads from what I can tell. Thanks for that offer. I'll keep that in mind for sure.

Cool. This Gran Fury is a squad car so it might have 360 heads from what I can tell. Thanks for that offer. I'll keep that in mind for sure.

Be care with some 360 heads some have large chambers and will reduce compression a lot on a 318 with stock pistons and will cause very poor performance

Be care with some 360 heads some have large chambers and will reduce compression a lot on a 318 with stock pistons and will cause very poor performance
I think you are correct. These cars were real pooches. I don't know if Chrysler pumped the compression on those cop cars or not. I think the compression is pretty low either way.

Gonna get me another bike someday soon Mike, I like trials riding and been a long time.
Good evening Fred, we finely got cold weather, first time this winter. for cheap bike me and Jeri bought a couple of Ricky power sports Hawk 250 enduros from Texas power sports for $1350. ea delivered. china bikes. Quality is equal to the bikes we use to ride back in the 70s but price is right and parts are available.

-
Back