Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Fred, if you need a newer PC, let me know. Not 'new'.. 3 years old or so. Windows 10 licensed.
Core i5, 16 GB memory, and I can throw in a SSD. Pretty much handle any newer progs or internet stuff.
When my last computer gave up the ghost, I almost popped for an IPAD. About all I do is surf and email any more.

Tried that at work today at lunch time but the boss walked in and was laughing at my snoring and woke me up.
81630129_2619849171608385_2571000155331362816_n.jpg

My 80 year old neighbour just had a scary thing happen on Monday. He started getting dizzy and could hardly stand up by himself. His wife called an ambulance and was taken to the local hospital. They checked him out and sent him directly to one of the big hospitals in Toronto. Apparently he had a cranial bleed and had a lot of blood around his brain. They drilled a hole in his head yesterday and drain it and will be home late this afternoon.
We've all been on eggs wondering if this was the end or what was going to happen.
He's a tough old bird. He called me from the hospital and I told him I was going to kick him in the arse and he laughed. He can't do any snow removal but I'll take care of that. Between his neighbour and myself he won't have to lift a finger. We all look after each other.

Ya, sorry about your neighbor too. Mine sure picked a good winter to have a heart attack. Neither one of us has had to do much. He's probably in better shape than me by now.

I haven't made another appointment. I went to an optometrist here and had my pressure checked , all is good . Really sorry to hear about your neighbour ! How old is he Mark?
He's 80 FOG but in pretty good shape. He used to cut 22 lawns a week and cleared a whole bunch of driveways of snow and raked leaves ETC. He's conquered cancer twice, like I said before "He's a tough old bird".

-
Back