Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Fred... you'd have frozen the goolies off this morning if you had your walk
Morning Mark you bet cold as hell wind chill is 45 below and hard to keep warm.
Going to work today and glad my car is in a heated garage or wouldn't get it started.

20200116_161343.jpg
Headers came in today I be happy.

20200116_150526.jpg
Got that new Ford pick up cab corner all done today just needs a bath and out the door.

My Gran Fury is supposed to show up here in an hour. Cant wait to see what I REALLY bought. lol

Everything points to cop car except its got a 2 barrel. I'ts got the spotlight, rubber floor mats, 125 speedometer, mechanical oil gauge. It's got Cop wheels, cop tires but the cigarette lighter doesn't work. LOL Thant was a Blues Brothers line if ya didn't pick that up. I think it was more of a heavy duty gov. service vehicle instead of a cop car. Has bucket seats too. Too dark to find the fender tag but there is a lot of info out there. https://www.dippy.org/upgrade/dipcop.html

Everything points to cop car except its got a 2 barrel. I'ts got the spotlight, rubber floor mats, 125 speedometer, mechanical oil gauge. It's got Cop wheels, cop tires but the cigarette lighter doesn't work. LOL Thant was a Blues Brothers line if ya didn't pick that up. I think it was more of a heavy duty gov. service vehicle instead of a cop car. Has bucket seats too. Too dark to find the fender tag but there is a lot of info out there. Diplomat Cop Cars
Hey looks like a nice project !

I hear you're going to be getting really cold weather and a lot of snow. Alberta is freezing with windchills as much as -50. We're supposed to get 10-15 cm of snow on Saturday. Will the Royals be living near you Biff?
Well it’s supposed to warm up to like 8 deg c buy Monday and rain , I have no idea where they will end up ? The wind last night was wicked !

-
Back