Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Might shim the engine I think with the torque it will hit I sure.

Shimming is good to do, Fred, as long as you you keep your carb level. I had to shim the charger a 1/4" up on the driver side mount, just to level the carb bowls. The mounts on that Kmember must have been welded on a 70s Friday
1183050-ac07f60407e1bd89649de7ea99dbf59b.gif

20200118_182320.jpg
My son Sam brought me a new T shirt to go with my new grand daughter. Looks like it fits just fine. lol

If you dump that exhaust out in front or the tire it makes for impressive burn outs

We got about 7-8" but it was that heavy stuff and the plow came around last night but then the windrow got quite hard overnight. I went out at 9 this morning and cleaned out 5 driveways and came in 2 hrs later. It was cold but I was sweating under the clothing. The machine earned it's keep let me tell you.

About the same on how much came here Mark. The official measure here was 8.2 inches.
A lot better than our Newfoundland. That was just brutal and they have more coming.
Some guy is missing. He went walking last night and hasn't come home. I'm thinking he may have got pushed by a plow and is now buried in a snow bank

We got about 7-8" but it was that heavy stuff and the plow came around last night but then the windrow got quite hard overnight. I went out at 9 this morning and cleaned out 5 driveways and came in 2 hrs later. It was cold but I was sweating under the clothing. The machine earned it's keep let me tell you.
Sounds familiar. I always over dress. I'm learning.

A lot better than our Newfoundland. That was just brutal and they have more coming.
Some guy is missing. He went walking last night and hasn't come home. I'm thinking he may have got pushed by a plow and is now buried in a snow bank
Thats a horrible thought but totally plausible.

-
Back