Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-1-20_16-7-2.jpeg

Worked on a Vette. Cleaned up the battery cables on the Gran fury. Checked a few other things.
Cranked on till I seen the oil pressure rise ( its got a real live mechanical gauge from the factory). The Mechanical gauge looks after market screwed to the bottom of the dash but its part of the heavy duty package a38 code right from Plymouth. The gas smelled good. Seller said its been sitting for 2 or three years.Choke works. Poured a little gas down her throat. She cranked for quite a while. I was loosing faith and the battery was slowing down and I'll be damned if she didn't fire off. Sat there and fast idled all on its own. Never touched the foot feed again. No smoke no knocks no rattles. Just sat there and puuuurrrrd. Trany engages. If it wasn't so snowy I would have took her for a burnout. It also has silicone hoses. Pretty happy. :)

Worked on a Vette. Cleaned up the battery cables on the Gran fury. Checked a few other things.
Cranked on till I seen the oil pressure rise ( its got a real live mechanical gauge from the factory). The Mechanical gauge looks after market screwed to the bottom of the dash but its part of the heavy duty package a38 code right from Plymouth. The gas smelled good. Seller said its been sitting for 2 or three years.Choke works. Poured a little gas down her throat. She cranked for quite a while. I was loosing faith and the battery was slowing down and I'll be damned if she didn't fire off. Sat there and fast idled all on its own. Never touched the foot feed again. No smoke no knocks no rattles. Just sat there and puuuurrrrd. Trany engages. If it wasn't so snowy I would have took her for a burnout. It also has silicone hoses. Pretty happy. :)
Score!!! just made some money if you sold it but keep it cool ride.

Ok so working in a shop for the last 40 years and not wearing hearing protection for the early ones the tinnitus is bad , so I go to the doctor a few years back ,explain that I have this awful ringing in my head asked if he could check it out before it became voices , he didn’t get the humor :(

Ok so working in a shop for the last 40 years and not wearing hearing protection for the early ones the tinnitus is bad , so I go to the doctor a few years back ,explain that I have this awful ringing in my head asked if he could check it out before it became voices , he didn’t get the humor :(
Aint seen one yet that has a sense of humor when it comes to medicine.

Mine is so bad I can't here the phone ring anymore but the good thing is I don't have to listen to telemarketers.
Leave a message and maybe I'll call. lol

-
Back