Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got my carburetor on the Valiant working so now it starts no problem.
Thanks CF it was that little steel ball that was missing in the accelerator pump.
Put my glasses on and looked at the directions and sure **** that's what it was.
Don't tell anyone I had to read the directions guys. lol

Got my carburetor on the Valiant working so now it starts no problem.
Thanks CF it was that little steel ball that was missing in the accelerator pump.
Put my glasses on and looked at the directions and sure **** that's what it was.
Don't tell anyone I had to read the directions guys. lol
Say it isn't so!!! Oh the indignity!!!

A5EAE70B-782F-4E2E-A10E-C31E5B16E6A5.jpeg
22C518DA-5EB4-4D39-8D9A-F90DD3696031.jpeg

That's cool Biff it would be fun.
So the guy in the picture at the far end of the creek ,I would consider him a friend and about 2 months ago we went to a fire call which was a motorcycle accident and it was the big galoot he had a compound fracture on his right leg and a broken collarbone never seen anybody so calm in all my life he said why get excited I know my legs broken and my collarbone because I can feel the marbles in it he’s doing this job on a walking cast toughest son of a ***** I’ve ever seen! And not a complaint about working with his injuries just muscles along .

So the guy in the picture at the far end of the creek ,I would consider him a friend and about 2 months ago we went to a fire call which was a motorcycle accident and it was the big galoot he had a compound fracture on his right leg and a broken collarbone never seen anybody so calm in all my life he said why get excited I know my legs broken and my collarbone because I can feel the marbles in it he’s doing this job on a walking cast toughest son of a ***** I’ve ever seen! And not a complaint about working with his injuries just muscles along .
I like him already sounds like a good guy.

I like him already sounds like a good guy.
He is a hoot for sure I was yelling at him to sit down and let us do the work , next thing I know I look across the creek and he’s on the bridge walking across it and it’s sitting on about an inch of rock at a 20% angle no boards and 10 feet in the air :drama::lol:

He is a hoot for sure I was yelling at him to sit down and let us do the work , next thing I know I look across the creek and he’s on the bridge walking across it and it’s sitting on about an inch of rock at a 20% angle no boards and 10 feet in the air :drama::lol:
Sounds like he's still a kid in heart. lol

SO! dinner is my famous meat loaf with instant mashed potatoes (ran out of real potatoes)
green beans and might do a biscuit.
after that I think I'll have for desert a shot of Bourbon to wash my mouth out from my cooking, and before bed I'll make a mean double shot of antacid and fall asleep in front of the TV.
God help me to wake up in the morning please....

Morning fellas and Happy Friday.
Might go to a different car show tonight. It's very close to here just haven't gone yet.
Have a great day guys.

Good morning happy Friday, well yesterday was a hoot at 3 o’clock boss said grab some of the cables in the shed take the truck go out to a remote location to help a driver with a recovery,I’ll post picks later . What is today going to bring …..:thumbsup:

-
Back