Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I have an old SS keg that might work good for that.
Holy that would be 20 gallons you could feed an army. A 5 gal cream can is plenty big enough. But like I said for $40 cabela’s or Schell’s maybe ever Walmart sell one with everything you need even a few recipes. Just be sure you put a steam hole

Holy that would be 20 gallons you could feed an army. A 5 gal cream can is plenty big enough. But like I said for $40 cabela’s or Schell’s maybe ever Walmart sell one with everything you need even a few recipes. Just be sure you put a steam hole
Ya that keg would be too big even if I cut it down. We don’t entertain much anymore. Kinda migrated to the BIL place for get togethers. Things sure have change since all our parents have passed. Loosing some cement to the family structure.
We are invited to a neighborhood “progressive supper” this Christmas season. Looking forward to that.

Just got home from a long 14 hour work day but I'm done working again and back to being retarded.
Gonna sleep in so don't type to loud in the morning please. lol

That reminds me of a riddle Mark. Why is arguing with a Bricklayer like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After awhile you come to realize that the bricklayer actually enjoys it.

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
Another beautiful day.
Had my neighbour bring his mower over to me yesterday morning. Said it suddenly quit and when he went to start and the rope broke.
Now wonder, the first thing I did was check the oil. None on the dipstick and I turned it on it's side to drain what was left. Without any exaggeration I've had more Rye in my shotglass.
The blade was stuck so I took the plug out and gave it a healthy shot of WD40 and let it sit. At least I got it freed up. I'll try using my impact gun to crank it and see if it will start and see if it rattles.
Guess they figure it's a maintenance free model lol

The real reason grocery stores are bringing back paper bags, women weren’t comfortable putting a plastic one over their head

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
Another beautiful day.
Had my neighbour bring his mower over to me yesterday morning. Said it suddenly quit and when he went to start and the rope broke.
Now wonder, the first thing I did was check the oil. None on the dipstick and I turned it on it's side to drain what was left. Without any exaggeration I've had more Rye in my shotglass.
The blade was stuck so I took the plug out and gave it a healthy shot of WD40 and let it sit. At least I got it freed up. I'll try using my impact gun to crank it and see if it will start and see if it rattles.
Guess they figure it's a maintenance free model lol
O boy rewinding a recoil my most favourite job ever. Have done it at a warm up shack on the snowmobile trail. That Yamaha 700 triple you leave it outside for a couple hours there is no starting on the first pull. If you try that you will be standing there with the rope in your hand. Have to pull it over 5,6 times first then try and start it. Starts not bad off the clutch but a real pain in the ***. Be careful those recoils can bite pretty hard.

Well put the old truck away but made one more small cruise around the neighborhood today.
Cleaned the garage and having a hard time putting the Scamp away so I'll wait till the snow fly's or it gets real cold.
Weather man says it's gonna get down in the 20*F temp soon but they been wrong before so will just see.

Well put the old truck away but made one more small cruise around the neighborhood today.
Cleaned the garage and having a hard time putting the Scamp away so I'll wait till the snow fly's or it gets real cold.
Weather man says it's gonna get down in the 20*F temp soon but they been wrong before so will just see.
It's like losing an old friend when you have to put the cars away.

Update... That mower is junk but I just happen to have one in the garage that's like new.
I also have a spare motor that I'm sure will fit this base. It's a cast base as well. Getting hard to find those.
Been a gorgeous day!!

Update... That mower is junk but I just happen to have one in the garage that's like new.
I also have a spare motor that I'm sure will fit this base. It's a cast base as well. Getting hard to find those.
Been a gorgeous day!!
Seems like people have no idea how to take care of things anymore and as long as it runs just keep going.

Good evening guys , just back from practice winding down glad everyone had a good day , you know what tomorrow is………..

O

7F8EDEAF-7409-4049-8F77-DBC42A8B8D48.jpeg

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Got all the family coming here for Thanksgiving this weekend.
Got the turkey out of the freezer to start defrosting. Now in the fridge.
Another fantastic day today but a slight chance of snowflakes Thurs into Fri morning.
Have a great day

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Got all the family coming here for Thanksgiving this weekend.
Got the turkey out of the freezer to start defrosting. Now in the fridge.
Another fantastic day today but a slight chance of snowflakes Thurs into Fri morning.
Have a great day
Ya us as well. Should be 12 of us at the table. Hopefully the weather cooperates so we can have the annual horseshoe competition. Always good for some laughs. Looking forward to it. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.

Ya us as well. Should be 12 of us at the table. Hopefully the weather cooperates so we can have the annual horseshoe competition. Always good for some laughs. Looking forward to it. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.
Same to you and yours.

-
Back