Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It is Indigenous Day here today so people will be wearing orange today in recognition.
Hmm... when people are wearing orange around here we know there's been a prison break.
1664546176563.png

Happy Friday men ! Yup holiday for the government workers today not us lonely tax paying bitches , I’ll wear my orange shirt ,hell I’m even going to put on orange coveralls. Once the fog burns off supposed to get to 28c and no change for a week ! Weirdest weather sunny and hot ! you all stay safe do what you do and enjoy! Cheers

Going to a big car show tomorrow so spent 2.5 cleaning up the Cuda. Wasn't bad really but looks good now.
Bit of a cloudy day tomorrow but no rain (They are saying)
Got the 300 undercoated this morning. Cleaned the windows when I got home and now can't wash it for two weeks

Going to a big car show tomorrow so spent 2.5 cleaning up the Cuda. Wasn't bad really but looks good now.
Bit of a cloudy day tomorrow but no rain (They are saying)
Got the 300 undercoated this morning. Cleaned the windows when I got home and now can't wash it for two weeks
I enjoy cleaning my car for a show it's relaxing. Like to buff out cars as well and wax on and wax off. lol

And when you're doing that you have the tunes up. Then my bwife keeps coming in a saying "It's too loud". WHAT?
When I’m cleaning the car with the tunes up, the wife comes in and scare’s the **** out of me because I’m streaming them through my hearing aids. She walks up behind me and taps on my shoulder which is completely unexpected. Going to have a heart attack like that one day. LMAO

When I’m cleaning the car with the tunes up, the wife comes in and scare’s the **** out of me because I’m streaming them through my hearing aids. She walks up behind me and taps on my shoulder which is completely unexpected. Going to have a heart attack like that one day. LMAO
Haven't tried that yet but then it wouldn't tick the wife off lol

Been a pretty good weekend so far got more of the mother in laws stuff put away:BangHead:
Son is in the kitchen making a batch of homemade beer and I get the rest of the day off.
Looks like a good night for a movie with left overs for dinner and a bowl of vanilla ice cream with peanut butter for desert.

Been a pretty good weekend so far got more of the mother in laws stuff put away:BangHead:
Son is in the kitchen making a batch of homemade beer and I get the rest of the day off.
Looks like a good night for a movie with left overs for dinner and a bowl of vanilla ice cream with peanut butter for desert.
With peanut butter? Never tried it sounds good I’ll have to give it a whirl

Been driving the semi home almost every night and leaving a few potatoes in the trailer and ended up with more potatoes than I could use and so far got about 300 pounds of spuds so called the neighbors to come and get what they want.
Wish you all lived closer.

Morning guys and Happy Funday.
Had a great time at the car show yesterday.
392 cars and the 50/50 split was 1340 bucks. Someone went home with big smile.
Couldn't have asked for a better day.
Some great burnouts as they were leaving.
There was a gorgeous black MGB with a 273 in it.
The guy used to work at a speed shop so everything was high end.
If I see it again I will take pictures for sure.
Lots of eye candy and all the others had 4 wheels. LOL

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

Morning guys and Happy Funday.
Had a great time at the car show yesterday.
392 cars and the 50/50 split was 1340 bucks. Someone went home with big smile.
Couldn't have asked for a better day.
Some great burnouts as they were leaving.
There was a gorgeous black MGB with a 273 in it.
The guy used to work at a speed shop so everything was high end.
If I see it again I will take pictures for sure.
Lots of eye candy and all the others had 4 wheels. LOL

View attachment 1715992911

View attachment 1715992912

View attachment 1715992913

View attachment 1715992914

View attachment 1715992915

View attachment 1715992916
Nice turnout Mark.

Record attendance. Had been closed for two years because of covid.
Lots of car shows were closed but glad to see everything is open now.
My Canadian friend just North of me just text me and said he just bought a Hemi Belvedere for 65 grand.
Can't wait to get more info on it.

Good morning and happy Sunday not a lot going on around here every thing shuts down early September so it’s a long fall and winter with no car stuff going on tis the rainy season but no rain in sight and record highs during the day lately. Stay safe

Good morning and happy Sunday not a lot going on around here every thing shuts down early September so it’s a long fall and winter with no car stuff going on tis the rainy season but no rain in sight and record highs during the day lately. Stay safe
Yea you guys got some good weather there and not bad here but dry as a popcorn fart and gonna start getting down in the 20's in the morning.

Lots of car shows were closed but glad to see everything is open now.
My Canadian friend just North of me just text me and said he just bought a Hemi Belvedere for 65 grand.
Can't wait to get more info on it.
There was a 68 Roadrunner Hemi Auto asking 60,000. Wasn't bad but needed a good cleanup. If my car was that bad I wouldn't even think about showing it. He had three cars there The R/R and 67 Dart Convertible and a 74 Challenger 340. In my opinion they all need a good cleanup. Course the guy was a bit of a slob so make that 4 cleanups lol

-
Back