Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hi guys, went to the ophthalmologist this morning and he checked both eyes and he's really happy how they turned out. I still don't see anything with my center vision but the peripheral is a bit more clearer.
The right eye turned out really good but I will need glasses for up close and I expected that.
He said he would like me to wear glasses especially when outside to protect the right eye which makes perfect sense.
If anyone has any questions about cataract surgery please ask me, it's a piece of cake.

Home from work early today and looks like no work tomorrow so that's fine with me.

IMG_20220925_163532064_HDR.jpg

Son got a new jacket and he looks like the Fonz on Happy Daze so we greased or hair and we fit right in with the 60's. lol

I was amazed how much brighter my vision became after both eyes were done. The dominate eye is at distance the other is intermediate. Works good for me, I use cheaters to read.

Last edited:
You gotta use YouTube or some sort of video host to post a link here. We’ve never been able to post videos directly to the site.

When you post a picture you have to put a comment on or it won't load.
Why is that necessary?
Hopefully we can post a video on here without having to use youtube or some other format. THAT is a real pain.
It’s all a pain if you let it be a pain.

Rain rain go away (F off)
Morning guys and Happy Tuesday. Last day of rain they say right through to our Thanksgiving.
Going to a once a year car show on Saturday and the weather looks perfect.
Not far from here.
Maybe Swinging Chrome can make it, like to meet him and not far from where he lives.

Rain rain go away (F off)
Morning guys and Happy Tuesday. Last day of rain they say right through to our Thanksgiving.
Going to a once a year car show on Saturday and the weather looks perfect.
Not far from here.
Maybe Swinging Chrome can make it, like to meet him and not far from where he lives.
Mark I am up in Sudbury, good 5 hour drive from you. Little too far for a ride. Would like to meet you too Mark, you get me laughing almost everything morning with your posts.RJ

well another day hauling spuds and now only have to drive about 10 miles one way but as always driving truck it's hurry up and wait.

-
Back