Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well fellas another fire practice under my belt . Just winding down .

Mark I am up in Sudbury, good 5 hour drive from you. Little too far for a ride. Would like to meet you too Mark, you get me laughing almost everything morning with your posts.RJ
I thought you lived just east of Peterborough. Yeah too long a drive for sure... too bad

Morning men happy hump day

1F97A5D8-919E-4B80-A558-30EF7883604B.jpeg

Hey Mark howz the vision coming along?
Hi Murray.... My vision isn't bad except the up close is a little fuzzy so got some real cheap reading glasses from Dollarama ($1.25) My distance isn't really clean so glasses will correct both problems. I can't get into to my optomologist till Nov 24th so just bought the cheapies to clean things up till then.
I must admit it's amazing to be able to drive and watch TV without glasses. I still reach for them in the morning or go to reach under the frame to scratch my cheek etc It's weird lol.
Thanks for asking.

Hi Murray.... My vision isn't bad except the up close is a little fuzzy so got some real cheap reading glasses from Dollarama ($1.25) My distance isn't really clean so glasses will correct both problems. I can't get into to my optomologist till Nov 24th so just bought the cheapies to clean things up till then.
I must admit it's amazing to be able to drive and watch TV without glasses. I still reach for them in the morning or go to reach under the frame to scratch my cheek etc It's weird lol.
Thanks for asking.
Yup find myself trying to scratch my ear and hitting the speaker, then ticed off because I have to remove aid to scratch ear LOL. Nephew’s and my son are going to Airborn concert in Winnipeg. Their band Overfueled will be jamming in my shop tomorrow. Ah good times and loud music

Yup find myself trying to scratch my ear and hitting the speaker, then ticed off because I have to remove aid to scratch ear LOL. Nephew’s and my son are going to Airborn concert in Winnipeg. Their band Overfueled will be jamming in my shop tomorrow. Ah good times and loud music
Good evening, did the hearing aids stop the ringing in your ears asking for a friend.

Good evening, did the hearing aids stop the ringing in your ears asking for a friend.
No it did not. It did make it less noticeable during the time I wear my aids but it’s still there. From what I understand it’s something you’ll just have to ignore and live with. The frequency’s that are in the same range as the ringing you will be profound in. They will adjust the aids to change those frequencies which you are profound in to frequencies that you can hear. It’ll take a while for your brain to get used to the new sounds, things will sound a little different but really better to hear than not.

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Yesterday wasn't bad but will be all sun it looks like for a while.
Have a wonderful day.
Thinking of the people down south. WOW that is just crazy

Thought you'd find this interesting.
On one of our trips to the U.K. we stopped in at a village called Staithe. It was right on the ocean and all the roads were really narrow
I drove up this one really steep road and figured I would turn around somewhere. I had to drive right to the top of the road till I found a small parking lot. It took several maneuvers to finally get turned around.
We started to roll at a good clip and I yelled Cripes I don't have any brakes LOL. My wife and sister had a **** fit and I was laughing my head off lol.

6-2 Had to really maneuver to get turned around.JPG

6-2 Staithe internet.jpg

Been a lovely day and not too hot so got the grass cut.
It was 4 degrees this morning and looks like close to that again overnight.

The devastation in Florida is just awful. Will be a long time before that mess is cleaned up. We've even sent some hydro guys down there to help. We had a severe hurricane hit Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and 90,000 people without power still. It will take a long time rebuild but they are a hearty bunch there as well.
Thank your lucky stars you don't live in ither areas

Thought you'd find this interesting.
On one of our trips to the U.K. we stopped in at a village called Staithe. It was right on the ocean and all the roads were really narrow
I drove up this one really steep road and figured I would turn around somewhere. I had to drive right to the top of the road till I found a small parking lot. It took several maneuvers to finally get turned around.
We started to roll at a good clip and I yelled Cripes I don't have any brakes LOL. My wife and sister had a **** fit and I was laughing my head off lol.

View attachment 1715991757

View attachment 1715991758
As skinny as that street is Mark I hope it's a one way and looks like it ends up in the water so no breaks is not a problem as long as you know how to swim. LOL

Dry as a popcorn fart here and my truck and I are filled up with dirt and I had know idea there was so many varieties of potatoes. I have a few more days of hauling spuds and now down to the expensive ones and trying every potato I've hauled for dinner every night I can't tell the difference. I have 300 pounds of potatoes at home and and don't think I'll eat 1/4 of those.

Dry as a popcorn fart here and my truck and I are filled up with dirt and I had know idea there was so many varieties of potatoes. I have a few more days of hauling spuds and now down to the expensive ones and trying every potato I've hauled for dinner every night I can't tell the difference. I have 300 pounds of potatoes at home and and don't think I'll eat 1/4 of those.
Make some vodka!!!

As skinny as that street is Mark I hope it's a one way and looks like it ends up in the water so no breaks is not a problem as long as you know how to swim. LOL
2 way street but have to keep in mind it was originally for a horse and cart. The town is really old but beautiful.

Morning guys and once again Happy Friday.
It is Indigenous Day here today so people will be wearing orange today in recognition.
Will be a beautiful day today as well.
Enjoy your weekend.

-
Back