Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
_p526x296&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=4FbE2ZX1qy4AX-xKRDi&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
parting shot is my nephew at mt. Rainier.

I was just reading that humans have left almost 16000 lbs of junk on mars. The human foot print will go down in history as the garbage race. Altering another plants development, go figure.
Never mind going to Mars or whatever, spend the money on cleaning up the mess we have left on this earth before it's too late. We are a throw away society and it shows. At least throw garbage in the can and not just drop it anywhere and expect other people to pick it up.

Never mind going to Mars or whatever, spend the money on cleaning up the mess we have left on this earth before it's too late. We are a throw away society and it shows. At least throw garbage in the can and not just drop it anywhere and expect other people to pick it up.
Couldn’t agree more. However let’s not start the same crap elsewhere, so we don’t have more places to clean up.

Another day hauling spuds and is interesting if a potato hits the ground when loading or unloading trucks the potato is thrown away. Wish ya all lived closer I'd fix ya right up with a pile of spuds.

Another day hauling spuds and is interesting if a potato hits the ground when loading or unloading trucks the potato is thrown away. Wish ya all lived closer I'd fix ya right up with a pile of spuds.
I'd be all about it. I love potatoes

On a side note, one of our missionaries to Papua new guinea stopped by last Sunday and mention how he once only had potatoes to eat for weeks (I'll sew if I can find a link to his sermon, he was on it)
Needless to say, he was done with potatoes after that

I'd be all about it. I love potatoes

On a side note, one of our missionaries to Papua new guinea stopped by last Sunday and mention how he once only had potatoes to eat for weeks (I'll sew if I can find a link to his sermon, he was on it)
Needless to say, he was done with potatoes after that
Yea I can under stand after eating the same thing for weeks I'd be tired of it for a long time.

Morning guy and Happy Friday once more.
Geez it got cool yesterday. I went out in shorts and when I came home the temp had dropped and I was in jeans and a sweatshirt. There was a nasty wind coming from the North.
I go for my second eye surgery at 8:15 this morning. OH YAY, more eye drops

Morning guy and Happy Friday once more.
Geez it got cool yesterday. I went out in shorts and when I came home the temp had dropped and I was in jeans and a sweatshirt. There was a nasty wind coming from the North.
I go for my second eye surgery at 8:15 this morning. OH YAY, more eye drops
Good luck Mark, just stay focused on the end result. Walk in the park.

Good luck Mark, just stay focused on the end result. Walk in the park.
Thanks Murray. Maybe it will help with my total vision, who knows. It's a piece of cake and absolutely painless. If anyone else is contemplating cataract surgery don't give it a second thought. It takes 15-20 minutes and I promise is it painless. I must admit during the surgery he put an eyedrop in and it did sting but that's it. They freeze the eye and give you a slight sedative to keep you calm and you're done. You won't regret it.

Shure got nippy out here too

We got some friends coming over tonite and to make sure the house doesn't smell like bacon, I'm making breakfast outside

20220923_065429.jpg

Well happy Friday boys ! You all have a great weekend, I’ll check in in a couple days gonna be a busy weekend for me . Cheers men .

Just got home from work and a long day for this old man, 11 hours on the road and I'm tired.
Car show tomorrow then might work on Sunday depending on if the rest of the crew works or not.
Got myself a new name "Gear Grinder" I'm making saw dust out of my semi tranny,
Just kidding. Got to have some fun at work and give everyone a hard time makes the day go better.
The guy loading my semi spills potatoes on the ground at times so I call him spud chucker.
Have a great evening guys gonna poor me a drink then go to bed.

Morning people. Hope everyone had a good sleep and well rested to take on the weekend.
My surgery went as expected and a piece of cake.
Got home and had some food and a sleep and another one after lunch. Just took it easy.
We have a family reunion this afternoon (OH YAY), might as well because I can't drive today so there goes another car show. They're starting to shut down now but our group will keep going weather permitting.
Have a wonderful day.

Morning people. Hope everyone had a good sleep and well rested to take on the weekend.
My surgery went as expected and a piece of cake.
Got home and had some food and a sleep and another one after lunch. Just took it easy.
We have a family reunion this afternoon (OH YAY), might as well because I can't drive today so there goes another car show. They're starting to shut down now but our group will keep going weather permitting.
Have a wonderful day.
Good news about surgery. About family reunion, do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your comment.

Car show was fun took my youngest son and my 2 oldest grand sons with me and unfortunately the car show had a chilli contest that we had to sample everyone's chilli. On the way home we had to keep all the windows open and I have to say they take after me. lol

Gonna watch a movie and fall asleep and tonight it's the Three Musty Queers.
HO! I mean the Three Musketeers.

Good news about surgery. About family reunion, do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your comment.
Oh did it sound that way Murray?
It was actually a celebration of life/reunion.
It was held at a fancy restaurant here in town and my wife's cousin rented the whole place.
We both had prime rib and yeah it was good.

Oh did it sound that way Murray?
It was actually a celebration of life/reunion.
It was held at a fancy restaurant here in town and my wife's cousin rented the whole place.
We both had prime rib and yeah it was good.
Well using that expression myself more times than not I use it sarcastically. Without hearing the tone of the voice it was just a guess. No offence meant.
Just watching pics from eastern sea board holy crap that’s a lot of water.

-
Back