Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Good morning guys happy Tuesday weather hear has been incredible! The boss has gone away for a couple days left me in charge , big responsibility he is only a phone call away just in case but it’ll be good .

Well got out the the field and rained last night just enough to not be able to harvest spuds.
Still get paid for the day so I'm happy.

Well no work and get paid:thumbsup:
Feel sorry for the owner of the potato farm having to pay for 10 loads that never made it to the plant.
I like earning my money and not taking money but not my call.

IMG_20220920_190642879_HDR.jpg
Well I haven't mastered watching TV with a hot cup of coffee falling asleep without spilling it but my MIL has, she slept for a half hour and when she woke up not one drop of coffee was spilt. Don't tell me that getting old ya loose all your abilities. lol

View attachment 1715988513Well I haven't mastered watching TV with a hot cup of coffee falling asleep without spilling it but my MIL has, she slept for a half hour and when she woke up not one drop of coffee was spilt. Don't tell me that getting old ya loose all your abilities. lol
Has she stolen your chair?

Ya greasy side down Fred. Got a pile of slap and tickle plastic siding to install. No brain work there. Pair tin snips, hammer, nails. Goes on easy and fast great money maker by the sq.ft. Looks like crap and rattles but some people like it.

Ya greasy side down Fred. Got a pile of slap and tickle plastic siding to install. No brain work there. Pair tin snips, hammer, nails. Goes on easy and fast great money maker by the sq.ft. Looks like crap and rattles but some people like it.
Think that's what's on my mobile home and I don't like it but not going to change it.

6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=itOeP2I_DvIAX-fc3P8&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
My son and his wife went flying the other day and he rolled the plane and his wife didn't throw up. lol

View attachment 1715988513Well I haven't mastered watching TV with a hot cup of coffee falling asleep without spilling it but my MIL has, she slept for a half hour and when she woke up not one drop of coffee was spilt. Don't tell me that getting old ya loose all your abilities. lol
is it at least her own coffee?

i remember when my mother in law first moved in with us

i would get up, and make me some coffee
id then put it on the counter while i got the kids ready

somewhere during that time, she would come by, ad milk and sweetener and take off with it

id give just about anything to have that happen again

is it at least her own coffee?

i remember when my mother in law first moved in with us

i would get up, and make me some coffee
id then put it on the counter while i got the kids ready

somewhere during that time, she would come by, ad milk and sweetener and take off with it

id give just about anything to have that happen again
Not yet but we both drink coffee black so I think if she took mine I'd steel hers.

I was just reading that humans have left almost 16000 lbs of junk on mars. The human foot print will go down in history as the garbage race. Altering another plants development, go figure.

I was just reading that humans have left almost 16000 lbs of junk on mars. The human foot print will go down in history as the garbage race. Altering another plants development, go figure.
Kinda think humans at this point are more of a parasite to our planet and the neighboring planets.
I have a hard time with the fact that we are looking for life in the solar system and we can't get along on our own planet. Makes no sense to me.

Kinda think humans at this point are more of a parasite to our planet and the neighboring planets.
I have a hard time with the fact that we are looking for life in the solar system and we can't get along on our own planet. Makes no sense to me.
Exploration human nature. But what comes in my dart stays in the dart till I find a trash can. You throw something out the window we will be going back and let you find it. That’s the last ride for you.

Exploration human nature. But what comes in my dart stays in the dart till I find a trash can. You throw something out the window we will be going back and let you find it. That’s the last ride for you.
Lost ya on that one Murray but I am loosing it fast. lol

It’s like when I go camping, if you got room to pack it in you got room to pack it out. What can be burnt will be burnt. When I leave the bush all I leave is my foot prints
Makes sense thanks.
same as when I'm gone from here when I'm gone my foot prints are my kids.

-
Back