Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well boot drive was fun , the Lieutenant had a chuckle said I needed to be holding the boot cause I know everybody was there for 5 min already called 3 people by name. Had a lady show up said if someone could do 100 push-ups she would donate 100$ so young guy got 84 she still gave the boot the 100 awsome ! For MS .

Yea I know Mark and she's been irritable and yesterday she broke down in tears missing her home and husband.
Kinda think she wants to go back to Washington or die.
Been hard for me I'm not use to dealing with cats in my house or the over load of things stacked up in my house but I'm trying to maintain.
She can't handle little kids and ya know I got a pile of grand kids that I love dearly and she knows that.
Morning Fred.. it's a big upheaval for you both. You've both gone from living alone to a second person living there. Sure she is probably homesick and that is normal, but would she want to live by herself? I doubt it.
As far as the kids coming around they come as part of the package and doesn't have a say about it in my mind anyway.
Sure there is an adjustment period but she has to know it is your castle and only one landlord.
There are three alternatives, she can move back to Washington or move into a retirement home nearby, or keep the trap shut and appreciate that you're taking care of her.
Good luck my friend

Morning guys and Happy Funday.
A few weeks back I was at a car show and won a $50 gift certificate from a local upscale restaurant.
So last night we ordered 1 top sirloin dinner and 1 dessert take out. Glad we didn't order two. My wife and I aren't big eaters anymore and we were stuffed when we finished. The steak was delicious though.
Have a wonderful day, not much of summer left now.

Morning guys and Happy Funday.
A few weeks back I was at a car show and won a $50 gift certificate from a local upscale restaurant.
So last night we ordered 1 top sirloin dinner and 1 dessert take out. Glad we didn't order two. My wife and I aren't big eaters anymore and we were stuffed when we finished. The steak was delicious though.
Have a wonderful day, not much of summer left now.
Getting the snowblower ready and think I might put the lawn mower to bed soon.

Getting the snowblower ready and think I might put the lawn mower to bed soon.
ive been saying for almost a week now, that i need to mow the lawn
i think tuesday would be the first chance ill have again

i wont be able to get the "plow" ready, untill i got the boat put away, and id like to take it out a few more times

ive been saying for almost a week now, that i need to mow the lawn
i think tuesday would be the first chance ill have again

i wont be able to get the "plow" ready, untill i got the boat put away, and id like to take it out a few more times
Yea I'm not going to put my old car or truck away till the snow fly's I think.

803F306B-ADA4-4099-8986-62DE8DF26A0D.jpeg

Been really humid today but mostly overcast.
Took the Cuda out, it hasn't been out for almost 3 weeks even though it was overcast.
Had a nice drive and about 5 blocks from the house it started to spit a little so hi-tailed it back.
Few minutes later it started to pour.
Bit of a cleanup and it'll be fine.
It is a bit different driving without glasses, feels strange.

Been really humid today but mostly overcast.
Took the Cuda out, it hasn't been out for almost 3 weeks even though it was overcast.
Had a nice drive and about 5 blocks from the house it started to spit a little so hi-tailed it back.
Few minutes later it started to pour.
Bit of a cleanup and it'll be fine.
It is a bit different driving without glasses, feels strange.
Glad your eye is healing Mark enjoy the not using glasses.

Well I picked up the semi and trailer today and it's in my front yard taking up all the driveway and half the grass.
Going in the morning to haul seed potatoes out of the field into the processing plant.
Should be a 3 week job 10 hour days and 7 days a week. Gets me out of the house for a bit.
Running a long nose Pete for the first time and a nice 600 HP truck that I have to learn all over again how to shift the damn thing. 13 speed and the jake break with straight pipes is loud enough to wake the dead. lol

Well I picked up the semi and trailer today and it's in my front yard taking up all the driveway and half the grass.
Going in the morning to haul seed potatoes out of the field into the processing plant.
Should be a 3 week job 10 hour days and 7 days a week. Gets me out of the house for a bit.
Running a long nose Pete for the first time and a nice 600 HP truck that I have to learn all over again how to shift the damn thing. 13 speed and the jake break with straight pipes is loud enough to wake the dead. lol
Ah running the four speed bull low. My favourite trans. 600 hp is nice, be careful you can loose sight of a small car in front of that hood. LOL

Should keep you out of trouble for a bit, and put a few $$ in your pocket. Stay safe buddy.

Ah running the four speed bull low. My favourite trans. 600 hp is nice, be careful you can loose sight of a small car in front of that hood. LOL
Lucky me not a lot of traffic around here and if I eat a small car or 2 I'll apologize. LOL

Ya that what I say you weight maybe 4000 lbs, I weigh 80,000 lbs doesn’t matter if I’m right or wrong I’m going to win every time.
LOL for sure and enough stupid small car drivers out there to argue with a 80,000 pound truck.
I do my best to be nice to other drivers and will go out of my way not to demolish them but I do have a mean streek at times.

LOL for sure and enough stupid small car drivers out there to argue with a 80,000 pound truck.
I do my best to be nice to other drivers and will go out of my way not to demolish them but I do have a mean streek at times.
Gotta make look like an accident though the law takes a dim view of running over cars. Don’t forget to brush up on how to fill out your comic book

Gotta make look like an accident though the law takes a dim view of running over cars. Don’t forget to brush up on how to fill out your comic book
No comic book needed here I'm driving farm truck and 100 mile limit with no CDL is legal.

-
Back