Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.... my wife got up the same time as me this morning (5am) to watch the Queen's funeral.
I may catch a bit of it myself as this is history.

IMG_20220919_150956962_HDR.jpg
This be my new ride. Well the guy I'm working fors ride. 1999 and she's a sweetheart I enjoy grinding her gears and the place I unload I know everyone and the place I load I know everyone so first day was good.

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
Went to a car show last night and started out fairly nice but then the sun went down it got quite cool especially with the wind. Shows are slowly coming to an end now.
The one that shut down last Thursday the share of the 50/50 was 2500 bucks and every week there is a draw for a trip to Vegas

She's sweet and got lots of torque. Almost want to keep driving it for a few years but think a few weeks and I'll be worn out. lol
Funny how that works, interesting even a little fun at the beginning. But as you get better at the job, that’s what it becomes, a job. Found long haul a little better different places and people. Going round and round from the pit to a job site or from farms to factory or mill got to be boring. You know same old same old. But you are home every night. Bonus. Watch for the fedora in the back window of a half ton, he’s payed his taxes, he owns that piece of road he’s driving on and will do what he wants when he wants with no warning, most dangerous thing on the road

-
Back