Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Not yet but I have a spare with points and a file in the truck for back up.
I have burned out two condensers, the problem presents like no fuel. Did some reading, found out the heat off exhaust manifold bakes the condenser, Snyder’s sell a heat shield for problem easy enough to make, so far so good.

I have burned out two condensers, the problem presents like no fuel. Did some reading, found out the heat off exhaust manifold bakes the condenser, Snyder’s sell a heat shield for problem easy enough to make, so far so good.
Good to know thanks Murray.
Trying to find a car trailer so I can take the AA to shows instead of just driving it around here and I'm sure the price of even a used one has gone threw the roof.

Good to know thanks Murray.
Trying to find a car trailer so I can take the AA to shows instead of just driving it around here and I'm sure the price of even a used one has gone threw the roof.
The condensers are only $25 I can get them through piston ring auto parts same with points. But by accident I found out the mazda engine in a 80’s something ford ranger electronic ignition distributor shaft is same diameter as the A. Going to try to hide the pick up in A’s distributor housing and do away with the points

Sounds similar to my job. If you remember 1 1/2 years ago they put and idiot as my boss rather than me. About 6 months ago I realized it was bad for my health to give 2 ***** so I decided to smile and ride it down. Life has gotten alot easier since then and I have watched spending increase over 3 times what it should be. I am not sure where you are in life but I only have about 5 years left so my choice is to stay and ignore what is happening.
Do your job the best of your ability and go home but keep your back to the wall.

The condensers are only $25 I can get them through piston ring auto parts same with points. But by accident I found out the mazda engine in a 80’s something ford ranger electronic ignition distributor shaft is same diameter as the A. Going to try to hide the pick up in A’s distributor housing and do away with the points
I know they make an electronic ignition for an A just don't know how much or how good it is.

I know they make an electronic ignition for an A just don't know how much or how good it is.
Read a variety of reports some good some not so good, but I don’t think it’s going to be that hard to put the pick up and coil in the original housing I have a couple of spares to experiment on

OK guys found 5 old farts like me that saw on TV Johnny Carson say move the cat. SOOO you don't think they would not delete history but they have for many years and so many things just in my life time.
Just think for a minute if they changed this little bit of medea how much more they changed in history since they been documenting. Think I don't trust the medea or history or politicians or what the news says or even old history books.
Just my 2 cents so go ahead and give me your opinion.

OK guys found 5 old farts like me that saw on TV Johnny Carson say move the cat. SOOO you don't think they would not delete history but they have for many years and so many things just in my life time.
Just think for a minute if they changed this little bit of medea how much more they changed in history since they been documenting. Think I don't trust the medea or history or politicians or what the news says or even old history books.
Look at the money trail and see what influences the news and history

Stayed late at work tonight. The main guy for the new outfit was working, trying to get things done that his crew didn't get done today. I showed him a few tricks to make his job easier. Afterwards, he says that him and his guys need to start learning how I do things. Seems that instead of losing work to these guys, I need to spend more time at work teaching these guys how to do my job.

They only tell you what they want you to hear.

Stayed late at work tonight. The main guy for the new outfit was working, trying to get things done that his crew didn't get done today. I showed him a few tricks to make his job easier. Afterwards, he says that him and his guys need to start learning how I do things. Seems that instead of losing work to these guys, I need to spend more time at work teaching these guys how to do my job.
Sure.. get them trained and up to speed and if you're an older worker you're out the door. Seen that many times. Hope it doesn't happen to you 13.

Morning guys and happy Friday.
Here's some great memories to start your day
305017325_6525442657493654_5814941462976579725_n.jpg

-
Back