Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Followed by:
OIP.RcuQKkAyavrTzS5zk3r-0QHaC4?w=322&h=136&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.1&pid=1.jpg

Walt Disney,Tommy Hunter ,followed by the Irish Rovers only had 3 channels that was Sunday night !

So I went to the surgeon this morning and he checked everything and said that it looked great.
He then asked me about my peripheral vision in my left eye and he said it was pretty good so he suggested (my decision of course) that I have the other eye done as well as it has a large cataract and an astigmatism as well. The only reason he suggested that was because if anything happened to my right eye there maybe a chance they could do something using the the peripheral part. He said he'd used the cheapest lens and that would keep the left eye healthy. So I get the next one done on the 23 rd of this month. Oh YAY more drops lol
So Fred wanted pictures of me in my wife's sunglasses. Ok hit me guys lol
IMG_2592.jpg
IMG_2593.jpg

So I went to the surgeon this morning and he checked everything and said that it looked great.
He then asked me about my peripheral vision in my left eye and he said it was pretty good so he suggested (my decision of course) that I have the other eye done as well as it has a large cataract and an astigmatism as well. The only reason he suggested that was because if anything happened to my right eye there maybe a chance they could do something using the the peripheral part. He said he'd used the cheapest lens and that would keep the left eye healthy. So I get the next one done on the 23 rd of this month. Oh YAY more drops lol
View attachment 1715985529 View attachment 1715985530
Hoo Mraky your so cute with the sparkly glasses.:thumbsup:

Ed Sullivan wasn’t bad with the really big shooe. Honey Mooners, I love Lucy good. Tommy hunter sucked. There’s a few more just take a minute to dig them out of the files

You all old farts remember Johnny Carson? A pretty gal that was on TV came in with her cat and Johnny was interviewing her and as she's holding the cat she ask Johnny if he wanted to pet her pussy? and his response was YEA move the cat!
He got sued over that but it was funny.

Just signed up for a big job. Rockers and cab corners on a 4 door chebie. :realcrazy:
You all old farts remember Johnny Carson? A pretty gal that was on TV came in with her cat and Johnny was interviewing her and as she's holding the cat she ask Johnny if he wanted to pet her pussy? and his response was YEA move the cat!
He got sued over that but it was funny.
I have heard that story many times, show the tape

Elton John says your rockin it!RJ

2473F8F6-F9B1-4E02-ABD1-09B844D30253.jpeg

Look like the safety glasses i used to get at work with BLING :lol:

So let’s move to modern day radio , you can say wet *** pussy in a song but they bleep out pimp we’re doomed

-
Back