Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
IMG_20220912_155304911_HDR.jpg
So my youngest works at a local restaurant that was established in the 1800's and trying to get it to make money has been hard. So we parked the old truck next to the grain elevator and lots of trucks coming to off load grain and sold Hamburgers, pop and chips today and went real well. Gonna try to do it every night till harvest is over.
Yea that be me and had a great time.

View attachment 1715984731So my youngest works at a local restaurant that was established in the 1800's and trying to get it to make money has been hard. So we parked the old truck next to the grain elevator and lots of trucks coming to off load grain and sold Hamburgers, pop and chips today and went real well. Gonna try to do it every night till harvest is over.
Yea that be me and had a great time.
Love that pic and its a great thing you are doing

Morning men, we achieved the worst air quality in the world yesterday! The smoke is really thick but on the bright side it’s supposed to clear out tonight , don’t think so cause the fire in Washington is southeast of us and that’s wind direction. Oh well what’s you gonna due . Have a great day Happy Monday.
A few years ago I flew into Santiago, Chile.
The city sits in a valley so dropping into it was like dropping into a cloud

Took me a few hours to get used to the smell

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
Been raining all night and will be for most of the day.
Cataract surgery day at 10am.
Looking forward to it so I can see clear again.
Can't drive for 2 days but that's fine.

Finally got the father in law to get the ball rolling on his Cataract surgery. Holy **** it was like trying to stuff a cat in a rain barrel. But luckily one of his old farmer buddies had it done told him how he can see now, so his stubbornness has eased a bit.

Yeah, no thanks, I'll pass on that one.
Best way to experience Glacier Park is on a bicycle in the spring right before they open the Going To The Sun Road to automobiles. I used to drive it on my motorcycles. That was fun. I reckon I’ll never do it again. Too many people and rocks falling. My FIL worked up there. He was the road Forman for a while. Running dozers to clear the pass before they got the rotary plows. He’s in a National Geographic article.
He had a 20lbs rock come through the windshield of his company truck. Tore the radio out of the dash.

Best way to experience Glacier Park is on a bicycle in the spring right before they open the Going To The Sun Road to automobiles. I used to drive it on my motorcycles. That was fun. I reckon I’ll never do it again. Too many people and rocks falling. My FIL worked up there. He was the road Forman for a while. Running dozers to clear the pass before they got the rotary plows. He’s in a National Geographic article.
He had a 20lbs rock come through the windshield of his company truck. Tore the radio out of the dash.
Lucky he didn't get hurt.

I never did anything more than pot and hash, and I didn't much care for pot. Haven't had anything other than alcohol for about 40 years now.
I came right through the 60's and 70's and to this day I've never done any drugs.
Sure I used to drink but not to excess. I can honestly remember I got blitzed 2 times.
I now have an occasional drink in the summer but hardly at all in the winter.
So, my eye surgery went very well. It was totally painless. The one dose of eye drops did sting a fair bit I must admit.
My vision is still a bit foggy as I'm still dilated and swollen but tomorrow should be a lot better.
I see the surgeon tomorrow.
I came home from the hospital wearing a pair of my wife's sunglasses which had diamonds on the side of the frame. Maybe I'll start a new fashion statement.
Happy it's all done

:):)
I came right through the 60's and 70's and to this day I've never done any drugs.
Sure I used to drink but not to excess. I can honestly remember I got blitzed 2 times.
I now have an occasional drink in the summer but hardly at all in the winter.
So, my eye surgery went very well. It was totally painless. The one dose of eye drops did sting a fair bit I must admit.
My vision is still a bit foggy as I'm still dilated and swollen but tomorrow should be a lot better.
I see the surgeon tomorrow.
I came home from the hospital wearing a pair of my wife's sunglasses which had diamonds on the side of the frame. Maybe I'll start a new fashion statement.
Happy it's all done
should have gotten a picture of you in them fancy sunglasses so we could give you ****.:)

Selling burgers again today at the grain elevator and pulled up close to some of the grain bens and farmers are hauling Canola right now. Think they filled this one to full and ran over and told the guys it was definitely
IMG_20220913_193001685.jpg
full. lol

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
My eye was still a little dilated last night when I went to bed. So from 10am to 10 pm.
My vision is better today and I see him at 9:45 today. It sure was different watching tv without glasses on.
Have a great day

-
Back