Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I'm in a pickle. My work got bought out. The new boss sends his crew in to help me do my job that I've done 99 percent by myself for 4 years. The crew is unskilled, do drugs, have bad attitudes, and need supervision to get the job done. They have no tools of their own, and depend on their supervisor for everything.
I have no say in anything these guys do, whatsoever. Their supervisor keeps giving them my jobs, which they do poorly, and needs to be redone, which everyone is ignorant of, except me. If I say anything, I get told I'm creating a problem. So now I'm a problem for speaking up about people doing my job, without any input, and telling them the quality is poor. I've spent the last 4 years fixing this nonsense so I wouldn't have to fix it again.

You all old farts remember Johnny Carson? A pretty gal that was on TV came in with her cat and Johnny was interviewing her and as she's holding the cat she ask Johnny if he wanted to pet her pussy? and his response was YEA move the cat!
He got sued over that but it was funny.
That was Zsa Zsa Gabour.
And if it wasn't true why did he get sued?
The skit was probably deleted because of obscenity rules but like Fred said he saw it and I did too.

Last edited:
I'm in a pickle. My work got bought out. The new boss sends his crew in to help me do my job that I've done 99 percent by myself for 4 years. The crew is unskilled, do drugs, have bad attitudes, and need supervision to get the job done. They have no tools of their own, and depend on their supervisor for everything.
I have no say in anything these guys do, whatsoever. Their supervisor keeps giving them my jobs, which they do poorly, and needs to be redone, which everyone is ignorant of, except me. If I say anything, I get told I'm creating a problem. So now I'm a problem for speaking up about people doing my job, without any input, and telling them the quality is poor. I've spent the last 4 years fixing this nonsense so I wouldn't have to fix it again.
Don't know what you do for a living 13 but I wouldn't stand for it. Is this his way of getting rid or the original workers? Sounds like if you and your fellow workers might leave and let the company go down the shitter.

Don't know what you do for a living 13 but I wouldn't stand for it. Is this his way of getting rid or the original workers? Sounds like if you and your fellow workers might leave and let the company go down the shitter.
I would just do my job to the best of my abilities and let my work stand. It won’t be long poor workmanship and work ethic will come out. If it doesn’t and the outfit goes under wasn’t worth working for anyway. Sucks to lose a good gig but there’s a better one around the corner.

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
This morning I'm without glasses on. Strange feeling and I keep reaching under them to scratch my left eye but nothing there. I got up this morning and reached for my glasses (force of habit) and of course they aren't there.
Still a little fuzzy when looking at fine print but will clean up in a few days.
I get my bad eye done on the 23rd.
Have a great day and take care of your eyes, It's the only pair you have.

62D44586-6599-48D0-8E5D-363E67B5A087.jpeg
Snort, snort

Sounds similar to my job. If you remember 1 1/2 years ago they put and idiot as my boss rather than me. About 6 months ago I realized it was bad for my health to give 2 ***** so I decided to smile and ride it down. Life has gotten alot easier since then and I have watched spending increase over 3 times what it should be. I am not sure where you are in life but I only have about 5 years left so my choice is to stay and ignore what is happening.

That would piss me of having to put up with that kind of help. Good luck trying to educate them doesn't sound like they came there to work but just get a paycheck.

Sounds similar to my job. If you remember 1 1/2 years ago they put and idiot as my boss rather than me. About 6 months ago I realized it was bad for my health to give 2 ***** so I decided to smile and ride it down. Life has gotten alot easier since then and I have watched spending increase over 3 times what it should be. I am not sure where you are in life but I only have about 5 years left so my choice is to stay and ignore what is happening.
Good choice CF just ride it out.

That would piss me of having to put up with that kind of help. Good luck trying to educate them doesn't sound like they came there to work but just get a paycheck.
Apprentices are just another worker, if they want to learn they will come to you and ask questions. I will give them a straight foreword answer and or instruct on procedures if they don’t want to know they won’t ask simple. But when an apprentice with 3 or 4 years in starts knowing more than me with 40 years in I shut up and do my job obviously they know all they need to. Not worth thinking about never mind worry.

Apprentices are just another worker, if they want to learn they will come to you and ask questions. I will give them a straight foreword answer and or instruct on procedures if they don’t want to know they won’t ask simple. But when an apprentice with 3 or 4 years in starts knowing more than me with 40 years in I shut up and do my job obviously they know all they need to. Not worth thinking about never mind worry.
As long as they don't work on the same car I do then yes I leave them alone. But if they screw up my work then I say something.

True

True because your name is on it. I would never let that slide. Ever have problems with the condenser in your model A truck
Not yet but I have a spare with points and a file in the truck for back up.

-
Back