Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well gents history has been made. Verizon forced me to upgrade from 3g so I now have to learn how to use a smart phone instead of my old flip.

midget.JPG

I have a 92 year old friend. He told me to not live past 80. Got another friend 90 years old she still golfing and just got remarried.

One of our church members died last year
He was 93, served in the pacific theater as a sea bee in WWII

One of the most active men I knew on any age and a true servants heart

Got in a fender bender and died from an aneurysm

Well gents history has been made. Verizon forced me to upgrade from 3g so I now have to learn how to use a smart phone instead of my old flip.
I know how ya feel CF, seems like upgrades happen all the time and then I find out the upgrades are more of a "Get in to my personal life" kinda thing and getting tired of it.

I have a 92 year old friend. He told me to not live past 80. Got another friend 90 years old she still golfing and just got remarried.
I think being pickled helps or maybe a formaldehyde nightly drink with a greasy olive oil chaser is the key. LOL

I know how ya feel CF, seems like upgrades happen all the time and then I find out the upgrades are more of a "Get in to my personal life" kinda thing and getting tired of it.
Updates on phone never again. They put so much more **** into it and it starts burning up battery life. So I will live with a dinosaur until it pukes or they change the system so it no longer works. I buy the phone outright it’s a good chunk of change but no contract and free to deal where you want

Updates on phone never again. They put so much more **** into it and it starts burning up battery life. So I will live with a dinosaur until it pukes or they change the system so it no longer works. I buy the phone outright it’s a good chunk of change but no contract and free to deal where you want
Got a phone that calls through the internet because I have no cell towers around here and is more of a pain than it's worth.

Well good day boys , got the first skate of the year in today ! Great game 3/3tie only 5 penalty’s even got time to wash the cars in the afternoon , super smoky out side they say it’s from Washington state fires but a couple big ones started on the mainland? Great day none the less . And no snow :)

Well good day boys , got the first skate of the year in today ! Great game 3/3tie only 5 penalty’s even got time to wash the cars in the afternoon , super smoky out side they say it’s from Washington state fires but a couple big ones started on the mainland? Great day none the less . And no snow :)
Ice skating sounds like fun I haven't done it in years. Kinda think I'd be having a mouth full of puck sitting on the bench trying to dig it out most of the game though.

Morning Guys and Happy Monday.
Looks like it's rained most of the night and will be all day. We sure need it.
Have a wonderful day.

Morning men, we achieved the worst air quality in the world yesterday! The smoke is really thick but on the bright side it’s supposed to clear out tonight , don’t think so cause the fire in Washington is southeast of us and that’s wind direction. Oh well what’s you gonna due . Have a great day Happy Monday.

Got a special weather statement here thanks to the smoky air. Had a lot of them the last two or three years. Should be a pretty nice day otherwise, mainly sunny and mid to high 70s, I'll take that.

Did you hear anything about some idiot tourist that attempted to break through the retaining wall in Glacier National Park on the weekend? Apparently rammed it with his car multiple times. :realcrazy:
I did. Not much detail. They write a lot of DUIs up there.

-
Back