Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Tried to get a message out of my personal in box and the adds were so bad I couldn't read what someone posted.
A friend on here payed for my gold member to help fix it and was really unexpected and greatly appreciated but I still am having problems even without all the adds.
Ads are a pain in the *** at anytime. We were watching tv one day and ad time seemed way too long. The next commercial time I counted 12 ads in one break.
Most of them are brain insulting but once in a while there some good ones but far and few between.
Should be a limit of 4 at one time plus don't play the same commercial in the same break. That drives me crazy when they do that

Morning guys and Happy Thanksgiving to you guys down South.
Supposed to be 8-9c today and sunny... we'll take it.
Have a wonderful time with family and friends

Ads are a pain in the *** at anytime. We were watching tv one day and ad time seemed way too long. The next commercial time I counted 12 ads in one break.
Most of them are brain insulting but once in a while there some good ones but far and few between.
Should be a limit of 4 at one time plus don't play the same commercial in the same break. That drives me crazy when they do that
Agreed. I refuse to watch the Paramount channel any more, timed the ads they are longer than the show you are supposed to be watching. WTF

One reason I don't watch TV.

Good morning hope everyone cross boarder has a fantastic day today,do what you love ! Eat,Drink,be merry.

Good morning hope everyone cross boarder has a fantastic day today,do what you love ! Eat,Drink,be merry.
Thanks Biff.
Had Thanksgiving on Sunday so today working on the old truck with some good old rock and roll and doing the shuffle in the garage. lol

Chinook winds have returned this week, 46* now, but 40 to 50 mph "breeze". Snow is almost gone, but will probably be back next week. Took this after work yesterday.
20221123_172739.jpg

Been busy getting some indoor things done. Bought this in June or July, slate base, almost ready for play.
20221121_212729.jpg

Just put a new cloth on it, need to make all the lines and marks, then rack 'em up!
Turned out pretty well, considering that my wife and I have never done that before.

Been busy getting some indoor things done. Bought this in June or July, slate base, almost ready for play.
View attachment 1716014775
Just put a new cloth on it, need to make all the lines and marks, then rack 'em up!
Turned out pretty well, considering that my wife and I have never done that before.
Looks great Randy. I haven't played since my neighbour moved away almost two years ago. We played basically every day. So now my cue sits idle in the closet.

Looks great Randy. I haven't played since my neighbour moved away almost two years ago. We played basically every day. So now my cue sits idle in the closet.
Wife and I both enjoy playing pool, she is very good, I learned in the legion on a 6 x 12, mostly playing snooker. Got a pretty good deal on this table, it's a 4 x 8, came with 7 or 8 cues, snooker and billiard balls, cue rack, paid $350.00.

My dad was a volunteer fireman when I was a kid and we lived just 2 blocks from the fire hall. It had a nice pool table and we would go there often. Great memories with my dad. We would foot race back and forth. It always amazed me how fast he could run in those cowboy boots.

View attachment 1716014775
Looks good Randy and a fun game wish I could stop over and play a few rounds with ya. Although I can't play pool to save my ***.

Gods country there and hope the population does't ruin the beauty.
Like the old saying, you cant stop progress. There is a real housing shortage around here. We just shot down a 400 plus subdivision across the river. The developer wanted to run sewage pipes under the river to the cities sewage treatment plant. Some people are so rich but soo stupid. That is solid bed rock under there.

Like the old saying, you cant stop progress. There is a real housing shortage around here. We just shot down a 400 plus subdivision across the river. The developer wanted to run sewage pipes under the river to the cities sewage treatment plant. Some people are so rich but soo stupid. That is solid bed rock under there.
Rich people most of them anyway would do anything to make more money I think.
Hope your having a good thanks giving and cheers my friend.

-
Back