Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Rich people most of them anyway would do anything to make more money I think.
Hope your having a good thanks giving and cheers my friend.
Cooking like a wild man. Just got done eating the turkey livers. Wife and I gotta split them. Cooking the rest of the giblets for the gravy broth and will add them to the gravy.

Cooking like a wild man. Just got done eating the turkey livers. Wife and I gotta split them. Cooking the rest of the giblets for the gravy broth and will add them to the gravy.
Num Num love gravy with mashed potatoes.

Wife and I both enjoy playing pool, she is very good, I learned in the legion on a 6 x 12, mostly playing snooker. Got a pretty good deal on this table, it's a 4 x 8, came with 7 or 8 cues, snooker and billiard balls, cue rack, paid $350.00.
You stole it. Lucky you
When my neighbour moved I thought about buying his table but our basement isn't really big or I would have snapped it up.

You stole it. Lucky you
When my neighbour moved I thought about buying his table but our basement isn't really big or I would have snapped it up.
Ya a few years ago I could have got a 6X12 1940’s vintage slate table for the cost of getting out of a basement. But would have had to add on to the shop or house. So sometimes even free isn’t cheap

Like the old saying, you cant stop progress. There is a real housing shortage around here. We just shot down a 400 plus subdivision across the river. The developer wanted to run sewage pipes under the river to the cities sewage treatment plant. Some people are so rich but soo stupid. That is solid bed rock under there.
They're looking at building on the GreenBelt around Toronto because we need housing badly also.
One of our Premier's promises was nobody would build on the Greenbelt and now he's looking at it.
I say instead of building 100 or so houses build several 50 story apt buildings just not on the Greenbelt.

Morning guys and Happy Friday.
hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Now you can sit back and have a relaxing day and have the leftovers.
That's my wife's favourite day.
So how many pounds did you put on?
Just think exactly 1 month today you can go through it all over again.
Have a wonderful day

Ya a few years ago I could have got a 6X12 1940’s vintage slate table for the cost of getting out of a basement. But would have had to add on to the shop or house. So sometimes even free isn’t cheap
I passed on a free 5 x 10 a couple years ago for the same reason, even this one is a bit of a tight fit in our basement.

Been an iffy day today. Went out walking and one minute it was sunny the next it was spitting.
Nice relaxing afternoon thought and watched an Ireland travelogue. It's a beautiful country and highly recommend if you want to have a nice holiday. Beautiful scenery and warm people.
Just had to have a Bailey's watching that. Went down rather well I must say.
Have a great weekend

Been busy having a good time building the bar on the old truck. Chan saw is nice and sharp and been cutting boards at an angle to match the rest of the truck. LOL
Beat the **** out of one board with a hammer and the wood is to tuff so just got the cutting torch out and burnt the **** out of the wood then wire brush and varnish.
Waiting to get my old barn wood to fill in the upright on both sides.

IMG_20221125_113439178.jpg

Been an iffy day today. Went out walking and one minute it was sunny the next it was spitting.
Nice relaxing afternoon thought and watched an Ireland travelogue. It's a beautiful country and highly recommend if you want to have a nice holiday. Beautiful scenery and warm people.
Just had to have a Bailey's watching that. Went down rather well I must say.
Have a great weekend
Cheers Mark just poured a whiskey and waiting for varnish to dry.

Morning fellas and Happy Saturday.
Sunny and 9-10 degrees maybe more.
I think this will be the last real nice day but never know.
Have a great day!!

Morning men happy Saturday! As you can tell it’s early for me to be up but off to forklift course , never to old to learn new tricks . New job requires one , new boss is all about saftey nice that he cares . Cheers stay safe have a great day !

Morning guys got up early and worked on the truck :bs_flag:Well **** I did get up work on the truck:bs_flag:Damn Flag.
So! I slept in till 8 haven't done a thing but drink coffee all morning. :thumbsup:

Morning men happy Saturday! As you can tell it’s early for me to be up but off to forklift course , never to old to learn new tricks . New job requires one , new boss is all about saftey nice that he cares . Cheers stay safe have a great day !
Have fun Biff I like fork lifts.

-
Back