Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It would be a slow, cold ride, but if the engine is solid a box of basic hand tools and the model A mechanic’s hand book good to go
Got all that and my cell phone if I break down to call Murray for help to fix it.

The old truck at top speed is 25 mph so best to trailor it.
Maybe buy a decent truck do what you have with it then sell it. Done that with other equipment. Or maybe do what you have to do and pay freight for an LTL load (less than truck load)
My wife and her sis went to Vancouver when my BIL passed sold and gave away what they didn’t want and piled everything else on a 1/2 ton. Couple more options

Worked many winters in hoarding. Half of them with open flame propane burners. When you came out at quitting time and blew your nose the Kleenex was black from the soot of the propane. I have a gas BBQ but prefer my fire pit with wood or charcoal briquettes much tastier results and no hydrocarbon soot. My opinion.
Yep taste better in my opinion as well.

K

BE4DF9E5-169F-4AA9-9756-2E5D8883292C.jpeg

Home from work and last day for a week or 2. Trying to make some money to attend my youngest girls wedding in Pennsylvania in June and also buy a car trailer and head to Washington to take care of my cousin. **** I need to just rob a bank I think. lol
You won’t look outta place wearing a mask these days could pull it off :lol:

You won’t look outta place wearing a mask these days could pull it off :lol:
For sure but my luck robbing a bank around here the teller would just tell me Fred put the gun away and take off the mask ya look stupid. :BangHead:

Good morning waking up to 3in of snow thats gonna slow my plans down am going to put up Christmas lights today rain or shine didn’t figure in snow :BangHead: you guys have a great day !

My son went to get some old barn wood for the sides today and I'm having fun putting this together and if you have some ideas please let me know.
I like the reclaimed barn wood idea, to me that would be perfect. It fits well with the tractor seats and the vintage of the truck. You could add a hitching rail or hook for horses, (or dogs), even if only for the looks.

I like the reclaimed barn wood idea, to me that would be perfect. It fits well with the tractor seats and the vintage of the truck. You could add a hitching rail or hook for horses, (or dogs), even if only for the looks.
Thanks that's a good idea. trying to figure out a handle to pull the bar stools out and fill in the hole.

IMG_20221123_185010493.jpg

When I built my BBQ utensils for our local BBQ techniques
1670711974073.png

don need no steenkin tongs :lol:
I used scrap parts of a concrete forming device called Snap Ties. High tensile strength steel rod about 1/4" diameter for the pointed ends.
A popular way is using an old golf club as above.
Mine had wooden handles made from broken off shovel handles :lol: it helps when your working a job with 40 laborers and same number carpenters.
Broken shovels were everywhere:lol:

heading to Washington in a few days so the old truck is on hold for the rest of the month. My brother is not doing well so I'll try and take care of him.

-
Back