Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Doing good here still holding near average temps. I need some of your motivation so I can do the other frame rail replacement this weekend.
Motivation? Sure I can help ya. Get your *** in gear and get busy!!!! :lol:
Scared myself I sound just like my ex wife. lol

Gonna go to my grand girls birthday party tonight I will wrap her present in 3 cardboard boxes with a pile of tape and just enjoy watching her try to get to the last box.
She is 15 I think.

Gonna go to my grand girls birthday party tonight I will wrap her present in 3 cardboard boxes with a pile of tape and just enjoy watching her try to get to the last box.
She is 15 I think.
Sounds like good fun

I once watched my cousin sweat for hours trying to get his Christmas present out of a block of concrete..it turned out to be a concrete chisel

She is 15 I think.
She'll love you for that!!! lol Hope she had a great party Fred. Not the kind of weather for shaving cream though lol

Last edited:
Morning guys and Happy Saturday.
Listening to our weatherman and we just might get a bit of sun sometime this weekend. Emphasis on "might".
Have a nice relaxing day.

FB_IMG_1674182609744.jpg

Thank you for the motivation I just got in from replacing the other rail. Now tires body work and paint. Oh also I am not sure if I will replace the rear bumper or install a roll pan. I have both. Which do you guys think will look better on an 80 El Camino ?

Thank you for the motivation I just got in from replacing the other rail. Now tires body work and paint. Oh also I am not sure if I will replace the rear bumper or install a roll pan. I have both. Which do you guys think will look better on an 80 El Camino ?
Roll pans always look better but might look unbalanced if you don’t tuck the front bumper.

Roll pan hands down .

Happy Saturday :thumbsup: hockey day in Canada three games today and watching it on the tv now .

I like the roll pan idea and agree with Fred

Morning fellas and Happy Funday.
Not holding my breath or anything but there is supposed to be some sun today.
I'll believe when I see it at this point.

Think I like the look of a roll pan front and back. like BP said balance it out.

Morning fellas and Happy Funday.
Not holding my breath or anything but there is supposed to be some sun today.
I'll believe when I see it at this point.
Haven't looked out side yet this morning still dark. But I guess I'll have to take whatever Ma nature gives me.

Morning men just rolling outta bed had a little sleep in heat was off last night is 58 deg inside ,probably why I didn’t want to get up . Now the weather report was around freezing last night and a high of 5c today they were calling for some white stuff but not at 5 deg , happy Sunday fellas .

Morning men just rolling outta bed had a little sleep in heat was off last night is 58 deg inside ,probably why I didn’t want to get up . Now the weather report was around freezing last night and a high of 5c today they were calling for some white stuff but not at 5 deg , happy Sunday fellas .
Yea if I'm cold I don't want to get out of bed.

-
Back