Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
This canopy frame on the old truck is getting closer to being done I finally got it about whooped into shape.
This has been about the hardest project I have had so far and should be down hill from now on. Just a matter of making some side cash to buy more material.

Saw something yesterday that I hadn’t saw in roughly a month. The was this big yellow ball in the sky and it was strangely warm. The FIL called it the sun. It hung around most of the afternoon. Snowed a couple inches over night, temps hovering in the minus single digits. Have a great day and remember keep your stick on the ice.

Morning fellas and Happy Monday.
We got about 2" of sunshine last night and a big storm coming in Wed-Thurs.
We've only had a few days of sun since xmas and it's time.
Have a great day and a great week.

Saw something yesterday that I hadn’t saw in roughly a month. The was this big yellow ball in the sky and it was strangely warm. The FIL called it the sun. It hung around most of the afternoon. Snowed a couple inches over night, temps hovering in the minus single digits. Have a great day and remember keep your stick on the ice.
Woke up to -1 C and no wind. Think I might get ready for a bad storm It has to turn around and bite us in the *** soon I think. LOL

Morning fellas and Happy Monday.
We got about 2" of sunshine last night and a big storm coming in Wed-Thurs.
We've only had a few days of sun since xmas and it's time.
Have a great day and a great week.
That video you sent me reminds me I have to go shopping and noticed that when that gal walked by the canned goods chili was on sale. :lol:

Woke up to -1 C and no wind. Think I might get ready for a bad storm It has to turn around and bite us in the *** soon I think. LOL
Call me negative or pessimistic, wow that’s a big word for a bricklayer, but I’ve lived here to many years. Heh, heh member back in 66 when I was tobogganing off my dads house roof out into the back yard no ****. Dad had to crawl out a window to shovel the back door open. Got this bad feeling. Hopefully I’m wrong but just in case got supplies stocked

Call me negative or pessimistic, wow that’s a big word for a bricklayer, but I’ve lived here to many years. Heh, heh member back in 66 when I was tobogganing off my dads house roof out into the back yard no ****. Dad had to crawl out a window to shovel the back door open. Got this bad feeling. Hopefully I’m wrong but just in case got supplies stocked
That much snow now and everyone would be stuck at home for a long time and might loose power.

No playing here. Still about half sick. Runny nose and hacking up lugies. Weak as a kitten. Gonna try for a good walk today. Waiting to hear about a big job I wrote last Thursday. Other than that it’s just me and a red Corvette. Lol

No playing here. Still about half sick. Runny nose and hacking up lugies. Weak as a kitten. Gonna try for a good walk today. Waiting to hear about a big job I wrote last Thursday. Other than that it’s just me and a red Corvette. Lol
You been sick for a long time That's not good.

It was a week yesterday. 4 days of body aches and mild fever. Still felt the aches till Saturday. I felt like I had a sunburn. Now all of this snot. I think the laying down does that. Need to move more.
Kinda hard to move around being sick but a good idea.
Knock on wood I been just fine.

Have you ever thought of testing for covid?

As I said this morning we had about 2' of snow.
Went out and fired up the snowblower and no sooner started to work and this great big bright ball came out of the sky. Oh man was it nice to see, even the birds were happy I'm sure as they were scurrying around and chirping.
Finished the driveway etc and went for a nice walk, geez it was nice.
Have a great evening.
Here's something to dream about in the mean time

327056868_1144744789563822_8119613070577039361_n.jpg

Good afternoon men , just sitting down for lunch wonderful day here no rain no sun either always a good day at work, weird to say but the honey moon isn’t over yet !

Good afternoon men , just sitting down for lunch wonderful day here no rain no sun either always a good day at work, weird to say but the honey moon isn’t over yet !
Enjoy it while you can Biff and hope for the best.

-
Back