Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
It may be BS but hopefully it keeps the assholes from driving big rigs. There's lots of them out there as we all know
Agreed lots of asshole drivers out there. But I believe the worse thing out there strikes even the best drivers
COMPLACENCY to many miles, to used to doing the same things over and over again
Happens in all trades. Guy’s falling off scaffolding because there should have been a plank there. Enough said

Agreed lots of asshole drivers out there. But I believe the worse thing out there strikes even the best drivers
COMPLACENCY to many miles, to used to doing the same things over and over again
Happens in all trades. Guy’s falling off scaffolding because there should have been a plank there. Enough said
Or the infamous "Oh it'll be fine trust me". OOOPS!!!!
And the best one... "I'm an expert"
X is an unknown number and spurt is something that comes from a tap

Morning guys and Happy Friday once again.
We finally got the snowplow past our house around suppertime. Only two days late.
Have a great weekend guys and play safe. We need you back on here.
See your going to get crapped on again, we got about 7.5 cm last night and 50mm the night before so I’ll be walking around behind the blower today. Not a big enough dump to wake the Massey up. I’m hoping I won’t have to do that this winter, **** there I go tempting fate again ugh

The more they regulate requirements on drivers for some reason I see more Arabic non English speaking drivers around here.
Isn't that the truth.
I've seen and sure everyone has with Muslim woman wearing a hijab while driving.
I have absolutely no problem with them wearing it but when they are driving with a slit in front of their eyes that's wear I draw the line. Take it off while driving and by all means put it on while you're not. It's a religious thing so be it.
BUT... If I was driving with a balaclava on I'd get pulled over sure as ****.

Last edited:
Same thing as hearing loss is like Mark with 1 eye you pay more attention to your surroundings.
Kinda nice loosing hearing is when I drive 3 blocks to get the mail I can't hear the fasten seat belt buzzer. lol

Same thing as hearing loss is like Mark with 1 eye you pay more attention to your surroundings.
Kinda nice loosing hearing is when I drive 3 blocks to get the mail I can't hear the fasten seat belt buzzer. lol
Somebody giving you a line of crap, I just point to hearing aids and say sorry batteries dead and shrug my shoulders. Agree with you on the attention, disabled people have a constant reminder to pay attention to their surroundings. There I am back at the complacency thing again. Just human I guess we all need reminders to pay attention to wtf we’re doing

Somebody giving you a line of crap, I just point to hearing aids and say sorry batteries dead and shrug my shoulders. Agree with you on the attention, disabled people have a constant reminder to pay attention to their surroundings. There I am back at the complacency thing again. Just human I guess we all need reminders to pay attention to wtf we’re doing
Gotta get me a new set of aids I bought a cheap set not long ago but now I know why they were cheap. LOL

Morning all.
Beautiful day yesterday, at least once the wind calmed down, was 49* and sunny in the afternoon. Not so much today, snowing and 32* now, might see 34* later, but the real fun starts overnight. Northwest wind coming to bring us down to chilly 5* tomorrow and 0* Sunday.
Whooppeeee. At least I don't have to work on the weekend.

Good morning guys tgif . I am on the same jet stream as missing link , supposed to get cold no snow though. You all have a great day stay safe peoples

Good morning guys tgif . I am on the same jet stream as missing link , supposed to get cold no snow though. You all have a great day stay safe peoples
Yea weekend is always good. Stay warm you and Missing link.

So today I finished the canopy frame all but painting it. I'm using a cheap plastic tarp for a fit so will get a canvas tarp for the actual canopy and definitely not blue.
It can be set up or taken down by one person in about 15 minutes. This damn thing kicked my *** on figuring it out.

IMG_20230127_141957638.jpg

IMG_20230127_141944461.jpg

IMG_20230127_143927762.jpg

IMG_20230127_143939120.jpg

So just a couple evenings then. :poke:. That's going to be a real hit at the car shows. Should be good fun for you. Gonna have to find Omar the tent maker.
Thinking of using a shade cloth instead of a canvas canopy. Like a green house would use to block the sun. Wind is always blowing here and not wanting to stop the wind just want some shade.
Yea Charlie a tent maker would have done a better job and faster. Not real good at designing but I can put something back to stock. Well Kinda.

Thinking of using a shade cloth instead of a canvas canopy. Like a green house would use to block the sun. Wind is always blowing here and not wanting to stop the wind just want some shade.
Yea Charlie a tent maker would have done a better job and faster. Not real good at designing but I can put something back to stock. Well Kinda.
I get ya with the returning to stock. You are a WAY better fabricator than I am.

When
When our daughter was a teenager and she got in trouble of course we would yell at her but she'd turn her hearing aid off and face the other way with a big grin on her face... Little brat!!! lol

-
Back