Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
-23*F today with a breeze so if you stand in the wind ya don't want to drop your drawers and pee at 46 below.

Good morning men , 0deg and snowing yes I said it SNOW ! Ok it’s just a dusting but the lawn isn’t green anymore :lol: have a great day gentlemen.

Well it warmed up to -5 but been sunny all day. My neighbour just got back from the Daytona 500 and was shoveling some loose snow and I said to him what a rude awakening. He did have a nice tan though

D29C3404-2494-4A91-9312-098D76C385E3.jpeg

Well it warmed up to -5 but been sunny all day. My neighbour just got back from the Daytona 500 and was shoveling some loose snow and I said to him what a rude awakening. He did have a nice tan though
Just watching the national forecast, I see you could be finally getting some winter weather near the end of the week. Been pretty nasty around here for the past week or so, sun shining but colder than a witches tit. -25ish day time high -35ish night time low. Stay warm guy’s

When I checked this morning at 5am it was -16c and the windchill was -21c
Now -14.
It is so cold a flasher walked up to me and just described himself

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day and first day of February.
Tomorrow we'll find out what that lying fat bastard has to say. Oh sorry I was referring to Ontario's Premier

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day and first day of February.
Tomorrow we'll find out what that lying fat bastard has to say. Oh sorry I was referring to Ontario's Prem early
Bit early to talk politics isn't it?

Nah, wouldn't stop me either

I heard one of your provinces had passed a law basically saying that if your federal government passed a law that is retarded, they as a province had the authority to overrule it

I thought that was pretty cool

Speaking of cool, as soon as I get the kids dropped off at school today I get to do a brake job on the plowtruck

The silly thing is too big to fit in the garage so I'll get to do it out in the snow

Good morning men, ouch on the Brake job today, cold up y'all's way.
25 and iced in here in northeast Arkansas, I don't see how yall do it up north guys, I lived up in Illinois one full winter when I was 16, moved to Arkansas to meet my father and older brother and never looked back

So he’s going to crawl out of his hole and predict the weather or not he’ll still be premier at next election

-
Back