Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
When I think northern Ontario I’m thinking beard more, Herst, kapiscasing
When it comes to Ontario, any place north of Parry sound is considered north. I’m only a 3 1/5 hour drive from Toronto however the environment couldn’t be any more different.We have hundreds of lakes and miles and miles of unmolested forests around to enjoy .Go to Toronto a few times a year and can’t tolerate that rat race for too long.
Been up to Hearst and Kapuskasing a few times as my good friend and Neighbor Eric grew up in Hearst.That is a true hunting and fishing paradise. .About a 6 hour drive north west of here.RJ

Morning guys and Happy Sunday. And it will be today and 6-7 degrees.
I'm sore today after yesterdays shitfest.
To make things worse, when I was putting on my jeans my one foot was in and the other one caught on something and down I went on my right shoulder. Luckily the room had thick plush carpet so that sure helped. Sure felt stupid though. Should have landed on my head then it wouldn't hurt lol.
Taking two Tylenol Arthritis twice a day as normal so it helps a bit.
Hoping to be able to sit out on the lawnchairs this afternoon and soke up the sun and Vit "D"
I take 2000 U.I. daily and that is good but love getting it from the sun.
Have a great day
I take the vitamin D pills too but cant get my D levels up. They say to take it with fat. Just need more sun i guess.

Been there, done that!
Yeah I think we have all done that at one time.Around 20 years ago a guy I knew was helping clear some old poplar trees from the campground we were at. He was a Forman at EB eddy a forestry company.He dropped a tree and it got hung up in the tree tops causing a dangerous situation as there was no way of knowing where RJit was going to go.I remember him saying that if one of his guys at work had done that, they would of been sent back to the camp and been docked a days pay!

Yeah I think we have all done that at one time.Around 20 years ago a guy I knew was helping clear some old poplar trees from the campground we were at. He was a Forman at EB eddy a forestry company.He dropped a tree and it got hung up in the tree tops causing a dangerous situation as there was no way of knowing where RJit was going to go.I remember him saying that if one of his guys at work had done that, they would of been sent back to the camp and been docked a days pay!
Glad my tree cutting days are over always about **** myself cutting down trees.

I take the vitamin D pills too but cant get my D levels up. They say to take it with fat. Just need more sun i guess.
How much do you take BP? Like I said I take 2000 I.U. and my levels are fine. You can take more a day but ask your Dr first and get more sun if you can. My wife and I sat outside for about 30 minutes this afternoon. It didn't get real sunny but wasn't bad then a cold wind flared up

Glad my tree cutting days are over always about **** myself cutting down trees.
A friend of mine was cutting down about 7 pines trees across the road. They were right between two houses. He notched and cut the first one and laid into the tree beside it then cut the bottom section into 3 foot lengths on a zig zag pattern and then the last section he just pushed over. Pretty slick how he did it. He did that till the last tree then he dropped it the regular way

First person to look at my Mazda took it home today. Gonna miss my daily driver but now can afford some new teeth.

How much do you take BP? Like I said I take 2000 I.U. and my levels are fine. You can take more a day but ask your Dr first and get more sun if you can. My wife and I sat outside for about 30 minutes this afternoon. It didn't get real sunny but wasn't bad then a cold wind flared up
I was taking 2000 and they bumped me to 3000. I think they make me drowsy.

Good evening gentlemen, l take b12,d3, multivitamin, omega 3 and glucosamine daily

1678088347043.gif

Maybe go 2000 one day and 3000 the next etc
Went for my A class license medical, get to keep it for another 2 years. Still no pills not even vitamins. Touch wood. Have a great day back in bush today maybe for last time this year for wood, see how much we get hauled out.

-
Back