Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I will say it again you guys that live over there are hard core to stay there in the winter. I see your neighbor is like me with the old cars in the yard.
No one lives there the guy that owns them would rather watch them rust away. I offered to buy the 46 and 47 but won't sell them.
Setting here watching them in the snow and tall grass is aggravating. I use to go weed eat around them for a few years but gave up.

No one lives there the guy that owns them would rather watch them rust away. I offered to buy the 46 and 47 but won't sell them.
Setting here watching them in the snow and tall grass is aggravating. I use to go weed eat around them for a few years but gave up.
That is why I decided to fix and sell at least the ones out in the yard so someone can enjoy them before they go back to the dirt.

Outside in shop working on my 65 valiant since I sold the baracuda..
Need to get something ready for MITP this year.
If it don't make it ,then will be in swap area trying to make enough to finish biuld.
Lon

Hope this thing makes it.

IMG_20221025_173313810.jpg

Been looking on line and asking around can’t seem to get a definitive answer. Can anyone tell me the factory rear ride hight on a 74 Dart Sport 360?

Driveway cleaned out and the first half was 3 feet 2 inches deep and the other half was less than 2 feet deep.
I need a new snow blower mine is not blowing snow it's more like spitting it out. Greased the shoot real good but didn't help.
about 60 feet of driveway is done.
Have you checked the tension on the belts. There is a spring that usually breaks. You have to split the machine to get to it.

Have you checked the tension on the belts. There is a spring that usually breaks. You have to split the machine to get to it.
Sometimes snow and or water gets on the belt, have used a belt dressing in the past that helped a lot. Mine has dual belts, a matched set makes a difference also

Morning guys and Happy Monday.
Starting off a new week and hope it's good for everyone
Had a light snow last night. I think the sun will melt it away.
We still have a lot of snow from the storm 2 weeks ago
Have a great day

I couldn't find anything. Suggest to call Chrysler direct and they might be able to guide you to the right info... good luck
Doing some reading and found several guy’s saying that raising the rear of the dart will cause it to dart more even with proper front alignment. The quest goes on.

Doing some reading and found several guy’s saying that raising the rear of the dart will cause it to dart more even with proper front alignment. The quest goes on.
There's gotta be someplace that should show ride height.

Wow looks in good shape what do ya need to do with it?
Motor and trans, interior, fuel and brake system, paint and body.!!!!!!

Going 273 commando late 904 l/u wide gear set, midnight blue body, gold stripe with gold and dark saddle interior .
Lots of work not much time!

-
Back