Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Going well my friend, seems like I have what it takes to keep cancer fought off, and a great dr. Life has been great, wife retires this year, and she is looking forward to it. I married a 5 year younger lady when I was 22
Keep up the good work. That is nasty stuff. My cousin just lost his wife through that GD stuff. It was relentless.
That's great she retires this year. Been retired 10 years now and living the dream. All the best to you both and enjoy life

Proud Papa my 2 oldest grand kids graduate this year and also graduating from EMT school to join the local fire dept.

IMG_20230525_181849913_HDR.jpg

Morning guys and Friday again.
Going to be dressed and then call the alignment shop at 8 this morning and see if the guy is back after his accident.
Probably go to the car show at the funeral home tonight

Morning guys and Friday again.
Going to be dressed and then call the alignment shop at 8 this morning and see if the guy is back after his accident.
Probably go to the car show at the funeral home tonight
It’s a beautiful 19 degrees, calm sitting on my deck having coffee in my house coat watching nature. Apple blooms are full of buzzy things, birds cherping, blue sky. Going to be a good day. Take care gents and make it a good day

Mostly sunny today with highs pushing 80. Should be a nice day to get some work done to cover the cost of someone stealing my weedeater out of my truck. Glad I have a spare. Hate the fact that I have to put everything under lock and key.

Did see a nice rifle at a gun shop I wouldn't mind having. Henry Golden boy lever action LR22, octagon barrel. Looked good, felt comfortable. Been eyeing lever actions for a decade. I'm right handed, left eye dominant. Right handed guns force me to switch hands to operate. Wouldn't mind a Winchester

Mostly sunny today with highs pushing 80. Should be a nice day to get some work done to cover the cost of someone stealing my weedeater out of my truck. Glad I have a spare. Hate the fact that I have to put everything under lock and key.

Did see a nice rifle at a gun shop I wouldn't mind having. Henry Golden boy lever action LR22, octagon barrel. Looked good, felt comfortable. Been eyeing lever actions for a decade. I'm right handed, left eye dominant. Right handed guns force me to switch hands to operate. Wouldn't mind a Winchester
Those are nice rifles. I was taught to shoot with both eyes open. Your comment about the left eye reminds me of my old man. He was a lefty with a right handed Remington pump shotgun, when he would work the action the empty shell would clip his nose. He used that shotgun for years. Could never figure out why he didn’t buy a different one

It’s a beautiful 19 degrees, calm sitting on my deck having coffee in my house coat watching nature. Apple blooms are full of buzzy things, birds cherping, blue sky. Going to be a good day. Take care gents and make it a good day
Same for me enjoying the cool breeze with a cup of coffee.

Can't understand how someone can sleep at night knowing they stole from somebody.
Henry makes some real nice lever actions and are comfortable to shoot.

Can't understand how someone can sleep at night knowing they stole from somebody.
Government never seems to have any trouble with it. Lol

Been a little bit cooler here this week, and had some very welcome rain. Highs in the mid 60s to low 70s. Cloudy this morning and 52. I don't mind the cooler days, makes work a little easier. Started working on the shitbox, got the headers unbolted, thinking that it would be easier to pull the motor out, as long as I can keep the headers out of the way since it's a good bit more work to take them completely out of the car, which is what I think would need to happen to drop the transmission. That's my thought process so far at least, now I question why I didn't just go with stock manifolds, 20/20 hindsight, as usual. :BangHead:

Government never seems to have any trouble with it. Lol

Been a little bit cooler here this week, and had some very welcome rain. Highs in the mid 60s to low 70s. Cloudy this morning and 52. I don't mind the cooler days, makes work a little easier. Started working on the shitbox, got the headers unbolted, thinking that it would be easier to pull the motor out, as long as I can keep the headers out of the way since it's a good bit more work to take them completely out of the car, which is what I think would need to happen to drop the transmission. That's my thought process so far at least, now I question why I didn't just go with stock manifolds, 20/20 hindsight, as usual. :BangHead:
Yea it is a bit tough to take the tranny out with the headers on mine also. Had to pull the transmission 3 times since I've owned it so getting good at it. lol

Ready to head to Pittsburgh leaving tonight and spending the night in Fargo at my sons house. Scamp is running good and all cleaned up for the trip. Ya all be safe and chat with ya when I get home or on the trip.

IMG_20230526_130956374_HDR.jpg

-
Back