Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been hovering around 32F all day and windy so haven't stepped outside today
Nice and sunny though.
Guess I should be changing the tires over soon. Probably do it on the weekend.
So when is Spring coming?

Home from work and just had to post this.

1698872532258.png

Good evening guys been a busy couple weeks ,don’t know where the time goes ,wife says it’s poor time management,I think it’s just everything is busy (and poor time management) :rolleyes: all is good here settling into the rainy season but up till now there’s no complaints. You all stay safe out there and I’ll keep checking in on you guys . Last hehehe

Good evening guys been a busy couple weeks ,don’t know where the time goes ,wife says it’s poor time management,I think it’s just everything is busy (and poor time management) :rolleyes: all is good here settling into the rainy season but up till now there’s no complaints. You all stay safe out there and I’ll keep checking in on you guys . Last hehehe
Figured you been busy Biff.

How r ya bud? Still picking up the odd day at the bodyshop?
Yep still working but took today and the rest of the week off.
Shopping today I need a new couch and groceries and some shop supplies.
Sold 3 chin spoilers and need to get busy and get them done soon.

My son had to work a 24 hr shift yesterday. He's a nuclear operator with a chemical background and someone called in sick. So he was the only one in that area with the qualifications.
So he gets paid his regular 12 hr shift and double time for the next 12 hrs and allowed to sleep the whole shift if necessary. Someone has to be there in case of an emergency.
I never had a job like that but next time I will lol

Yep still working but took today and the rest of the week off.
Shopping today I need a new couch and groceries and some shop supplies.
Sold 3 chin spoilers and need to get busy and get them done soon.
Oh great. Nice sideline. Guess you'll be spending your spoiler money on a new couch for sure.
Have a great day

My son had to work a 24 hr shift yesterday. He's a nuclear operator with a chemical background and someone called in sick. So he was the only one in that area with the qualifications.
So he gets paid his regular 12 hr shift and double time for the next 12 hrs and allowed to sleep the whole shift if necessary. Someone has to be there in case of an emergency.
I never had a job like that but next time I will lol
Hope he makes big bucks because nothing better than having our kids do good.

Hey guys, just sitting here in the bush
Alone with my thoughts. Waiting for Mr. Buck he’s late for his appointment by the way. Anyway does anyone remember asking the consession stand employe at the movie theatre for a swamp water. **** that goes through you head while meditating

Hey guys, just sitting here in the bush
Alone with my thoughts. Waiting for Mr. Buck he’s late for his appointment by the way. Anyway does anyone remember asking the consession stand employe at the movie theatre for a swamp water. **** that goes through you head while meditating
Yup, I remember swamp water, and it was pretty good too!

-
Back