Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys.
Had a great day with my sister yesterday. The Toronto parking lot was stupid but coming home was pretty good.
In these two pictures the collector lanes were at a dead stop. We were in the express lane. HAHA that's a joke
I don't know how these people drive this day in and day out.
Have a great day

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

Got a bit of Biffs weather yesterday. Not too bad today. Shipped the MBG. He was happy with it. It was a ***** getting all of the aftermarket stuff to coexist.

Had rain turned to snow overnight, didn't get as much as was predicted, but sure made for a shitshow morning. By this afternoon most of it has melted and the temperature hit 45*. Sunny and 50 to 60 for the next couple of days.

Morning fellas.
Mild this morning and sunny to start then the rain will be coming and later in the late afternoon the temp goes down the shitter.
Have a great weekend and play safe

Morning guys I'm taking the rest of this week and next week off work just to remember what being retired feels like.

Morning guys I'm taking the rest of this week and next week off work just to remember what being retired feels like.
I'm starting to feel more and more like retiring lately. Work has just become so much more of shitshow every damned day. Either that or change jobs completely. Our most recent hire has become a real drama queen in the last 2 or 3 weeks, and I am sure as hell not going to tolerate that bullshit. Little prick thinks he's somehow entitled.

I'm starting to feel more and more like retiring lately. Work has just become so much more of shitshow every damned day. Either that or change jobs completely. Our most recent hire has become a real drama queen in the last 2 or 3 weeks, and I am sure as hell not going to tolerate that bullshit. Little prick thinks he's somehow entitled.
Entitled to get dragged out behind the woodshed, maybe.
Yeah, that's a big part of why I pulled the pin. Miss the good guys and the social aspects, but don't miss the B.S. one bit.

Only thing I was entitled to when I was an apprentice were the nastiest jobs our craft allowed :lol: "Go get Alex! He'll do it! He'll do anything!" :rofl: One morning my superintendent says "It's only 7:15 in the morning. How did you get so dirty already? Oh, that's right. You're the apprentice." :rofl:

Lucky me my boss is a great friend and no pressure from him. I'm tired of working on new cars and the snap together parts are a pain in the ***.

Morning men,I feel for you missing they hired a new driver , young and his favourite saying is ya ya I know ,well he don’t ******* know . He needs to learn to shut up and listen . Just saying there every where . You guys have a great day happy Friday! Stay safe

I know what you are saying I worked for 22years in Retail and their big moto was TLC Think Like a Customer and the Customer is always Right. Which is B.S. the Customer isn't always right But the Company expected You to Kiss THEIR Butt. I no longer am in Retail and when I Go in a store I try to be real nice to the people that work there because they are Human and like Myself sometimes We Are wrong and the customer isn't always right. There were times I wanted to take that Customer outside and beat the F__K out of them I'm so Glad I'm Retired

Morning men,I feel for you missing they hired a new driver , young and his favourite saying is ya ya I know ,well he don’t ******* know . He needs to learn to shut up and listen . Just saying there every where . You guys have a great day happy Friday! Stay safe
These young people coming up are full of piss and vinegar and know everything. They'll learn if they don't kill someone or themselves first

Went to the drive in with the granddaughter for the last weekend of the season. Movies were Polar Express and Elf. I enjoyed the time with her and had a peppermint hot chocolate with a candy cane.

Went to the drive in with the granddaughter for the last weekend of the season. Movies were Polar Express and Elf. I enjoyed the time with her and had a peppermint hot chocolate with a candy cane.
sounds like a good time.
Haven't seen or been to a drive inn for many years.

-
Back