Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1705132069275.gif

Good evening Men it’s been a minute I see everybody’s doing well. We’re in a cold freeze -15 windchill. All is well here work is great , life , health all good just waiting on the wealth part :lol:
Good to hear from ya Biff stay safe in the cold.

Morning guys.
I looked outside at 10 when I was going to bed and WOW we were getting clobbered and very high winds.
Been raining so that'll make a heavy mess.
Have a great day guys

Morning guys.
I looked outside at 10 when I was going to bed and WOW we were getting clobbered and very high winds.
Been raining so that'll make a heavy mess.
Have a great day guys
new snow here but not much but cold but not as bad as Randy is getting.

My son is safe he is in Missouri and just got back on the road after stopping to nap for a few hours. I just got the address to where he is picking the car up. Baxter Springs Kansas is the final destination

Did they do a cochlear implant? looks like my SIL's head
no, they wanted to, guess I had good insurance. so, when someone talks and I don't want to hear them, I turn a deaf ear.
what it started out as was ringing in the ear, a scan, tumor on a balance nerve, choose from 3 types of surgery with a 60% chance of keeping your hearing. what was failed to be mentioned was that it was 60% out of 300% (3 types of surgery) that hearing would stay and my choice was 0%. live and learn.

no, they wanted to, guess I had good insurance. so, when someone talks and I don't want to hear them, I turn a deaf ear.
what it started out as was ringing in the ear, a scan, tumor on a balance nerve, choose from 3 types of surgery with a 60% chance of keeping your hearing. what was failed to be mentioned was that it was 60% out of 300% (3 types of surgery) that hearing would stay and my choice was 0%. live and learn.
Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that
it was kinda a shock and I was angry, thought about writing a really nice letter telling the doctors what I thought, but time softens the harshness of the outcome and there are people that have surgeries for much worse problems that leaves them in an condition worse than mine. I've learned to live with it and even tell people I can't hear them if they talk on my left side. Oh, sorry! didn't hear your reply, you were on my left...:lol:

it was kinda a shock and I was angry, thought about writing a really nice letter telling the doctors what I thought, but time softens the harshness of the outcome and there are people that have surgeries for much worse problems that leaves them in an condition worse than mine. I've learned to live with it and even tell people I can't hear them if they talk on my left side. Oh, sorry! didn't hear your reply, you were on my left...:lol:
That sucks. I have a bad hearing loss in both ears and I don't put my hearing aids in most of the time because of the type of work I do. I avoid talking with people because they get all frustrated when I have to ask them to repeat what they said, I can't afford good hearing aids so I just mostly stay alone.

maybe that is why I prefer to work alone or with just one person; not so much jibber jabber to sort thru.
remember the old joke "deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other"? it was funny when we were kids, not so much now.

-
Back