Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1707287432017.gif

Morning gents, looks like we had a bunch of rain last night and it froze and left the roads a skating rink.
Was going to go to work but not worth it so I'll stay home today.

Sounds according to the weather liar we’re going to get wacked with up to 8” of that four letter S word. It’s already the 7th so it won’t be hanging around long. It’ll just make things wet and sloppy. Front end mechanics are making cash hand over fist around here the mile roads are fubared. Bought a chunk of sheet copper yesterday, 20”X24” 22 gauge $135.00
And a piece aluminum 3” X3” round bar $42.00 plus taxes just freaking amazing.

Sounds according to the weather liar we’re going to get wacked with up to 8” of that four letter S word. It’s already the 7th so it won’t be hanging around long. It’ll just make things wet and sloppy. Front end mechanics are making cash hand over fist around here the mile roads are fubared. Bought a chunk of sheet copper yesterday, 20”X24” 22 gauge $135.00
And a piece aluminum 3” X3” round bar $42.00 plus taxes just freaking amazing.
Price of metal has gone up a lot and I been avoiding buying any.

Morning fellas.
A nice sunny day again today and around 7c but tomorrow will be 11. Gotta love that.
Not going to say anything about the "S" word as might be a bad omen.
About 40 days left till Spring I believe and stays light till 5:45 now and increasing every day.
Make it a good one.

Good morning boys. Looks like another day of staying off the roads, much to slippery.

Power was out for 3 hours today but not a big deal I was able to take the time to clean a few guns and poor myself a drink.
Steak on the BBQ tonight with baked potato and a salad.

Power was out for 3 hours today but not a big deal I was able to take the time to clean a few guns and poor myself a drink.
Steak on the BBQ tonight with baked potato and a salad.
Power was out all around me but not here. Just sat down from cleaning up the Lab. Walked in here this morning lit the box stove and started to work on my project. Then it took me 20 minutes to find a tool in the heap to do a 2 minute job. That’s it spent the rest of the day cleaning and putting everything away where it goes. Think I’ll pour a crown and ginger. Cheers Fred

Power was out all around me but not here. Just sat down from cleaning up the Lab. Walked in here this morning lit the box stove and started to work on my project. Then it took me 20 minutes to find a tool in the heap to do a 2 minute job. That’s it spent the rest of the day cleaning and putting everything away where it goes. Think I’ll pour a crown and ginger. Cheers Fred
Just looked out the window holy k wrap is it ever snowing outside

Here also us old guys have to watch don’t want to break a hip or anything
For sure Murray I think I'm sticking to the house and garage for a few days till this weather gets better.
Well that might be another month or two.

-
Back