Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ol
Yes I am Murray and cheers my friend. Might do 4 doubles tonight and watch an old movie.
Old movies are great, two evening ago the wife and I watched Cool Hand Luke. One of my all time favourites. Drunk and cutting the heads off parking meters LOL. Going to smoke some cheese tomorrow gouda, gotta leave it cure for two weeks in fridge for the smoke to sink in. Keep you posted. Going to put the Dart in shop and fix the header leak once and for all. Tired of having a compressor car. Snow has gone from big flakes to little flakes so probably a 2 dayer. Doesn’t matter we had no snow all winter and even if it snows for two days we won’t be Nova Scotia and it’s the middle of Feb. Wife is yelling supper time enjoy your steak.

had a friend who would back the car down the driveway to get the mail from the box, then drive back into the garage. said it was better than sliding down the hill and/or breaking something. I get it now.

had a friend who would back the car down the driveway to get the mail from the box, then drive back into the garage. said it was better than sliding down the hill and/or breaking something. I get it now.
Yea Might cost a bit more for gas but saves on hospital bills. :thumbsup:

IMG_2185.jpeg

IMG_2184.jpeg

Does anyone recognize these, they are Manitoba license plates from the war era, conserving steel for the war effort I would guess

Morning fellas.
11 degrees today might get a little rain but low chances..
My neighbour has a 4 year old Chevy truck and he backed into something and bent the outer edge of the bumper and it went into the box side. 7,000 dollars damage. My jaw almost hit the ground, guess I've lost all concept on what costs are these days.
It's a beautiful black truck with lots of chrome, 4 wheel drive with the 6.2 motor and always spotless.

Morning fellas.
11 degrees today might get a little rain but low chances..
My neighbour has a 4 year old Chevy truck and he backed into something and bent the outer edge of the bumper and it went into the box side. 7,000 dollars damage. My jaw almost hit the ground, guess I've lost all concept on what costs are these days.
It's a beautiful black truck with lots of chrome, 4 wheel drive with the 6.2 motor and always spotless.
image.jpg

Don’t know if you can read the

Ok I have a question for the body guys. I have seen them years ago and am looking to buy some. They looked like a special designed pop rivet and were used after body work was done. It is a pin that can be installed to retain the trim clip for places like the chrome around the vinyl top or side trim.

Ok I have a question for the body guys. I have seen them years ago and am looking to buy some. They looked like a special designed pop rivet and were used after body work was done. It is a pin that can be installed to retain the trim clip for places like the chrome around the vinyl top or side trim.
Never used them CF always used a screw with some sealant on the threads, would be handy though.

Its a special designed tip for the rivet gun. It has a recess in the tip that leaves the rivet a little proud to the panel. I think Fred's way is better. They also make a weldable one for the "nail" gun. That don't work so well either. I'll get some pics.

Its a special designed tip for the rivet gun. It has a recess in the tip that leaves the rivet a little proud to the panel. I think Fred's way is better. They also make a weldable one for the "nail" gun. That don't work so well either. I'll get some pics.

20240209_101219.jpg

20240209_101303.jpg

You know what they say "95% of Fords are still on the road the other 5% made it home".
Ah! I see what you did there!

My "F-trucks" was meant to be read as "f'in truck", but did you read it that way?

Nooooooh! You took it personal-like, and hit me where it hurts!

BJCP5691.JPG

Oh, well! It made me chuckle! :lol:

What a gorgeous day today. Sunny and 11 degrees and just a bit of wind.
Guys running around in shorts and T shirts.
Went shopping this morning then this afternoon went and washed the 300 up.
Then we sat outside for a good 45 minutes and it was lovely.
You could hear the motorcycles racing and the odd muscle car as well.
Music to my ears this time of year.
Won't be much longer till the time changes.
About 39 days till Spring I think

-
Back