Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Ever get tired of trying to pay bills and just stop the world and get off. Think I might sell my Scamp soon so I can get out of debt.
Tried to sell a few chin spoilers but that didn't work. Think with the scam experts I'll have a hell of a time selling the Scamp. Just tired of getting taken.
Reading this saddens me. How is it you are being “take” besides taxes. My property tax went up 33% last year. Not sure I can sustain this place with all the inflation on top of that. One of the reasons I’ve been busting my butt on the Barracuda. It sure ain’t worth a crap in a bunch of boxes.

Reading this saddens me. How is it you are being “take” besides taxes. My property tax went up 33% last year. Not sure I can sustain this place with all the inflation on top of that. One of the reasons I’ve been busting my butt on the Barracuda. It sure ain’t worth a crap in a bunch of boxes.
Taxes and everything else went up more than my social security. Made a few chin spoilers and people back out on the deal. Scammers have tried to take advantage of me. Think I'm about done Charlie.

Taxes and everything else went up more than my social security. Made a few chin spoilers and people back out on the deal. Scammers have tried to take advantage of me. Think I'm about done Charlie.
Ya, those lowlife scammers sure took the fun out of wheeling and dealing. Watch out for counterfeit money too. I know a guy that received some counterfeit money and they traced it back to the bank. The damned bank missed it too.

Cool and overcast.
Did my exercises this morning and wasn't feeling too bad so I vacuumed the house and then washed the tile floors.
More exercises tonight so see how I feel tomorrow.
Yum honey garlic ribs with special rice for supper. Eat your hearts out.
Have a great evening
Smoked moose roast, baked taters, parsnips and carrots, horseradish and the rest of the fixings. Cooked the roast in the lab while working on my latest project, yet to be announced. Happy wife happy life.

Ya, those lowlife scammers sure took the fun out of wheeling and dealing. Watch out for counterfeit money too. I know a guy that received some counterfeit money and they traced it back to the bank. The damned bank missed it too.
Like you said before Charlie the days of building things from homemade is a thing of the past and now computerized. I think I'll keep my ideas to myself. I think my chin spoiler was copied and now a plastic piece of **** for a lot less money.

Like you said before Charlie the days of building things from homemade is a thing of the past and now computerized. I think I'll keep my ideas to myself. I think my chin spoiler was copied and now a plastic piece of **** for a lot less money.
Crap. What a loser that person is. Easy to do I guess. I didn’t think about that.

As far as selling stuff or side jobs go. Show me the Queen or in your case the presidents, payday is Friday no pay I’ll be here Saturday to load my equipment, maybe I’ll come back but you pay in advance and I’ll refund over payment maybe. Got the shaft once to many times. Your providing the product or service you make the rules not the customer. My way or the highway

Taxes and everything else went up more than my social security. Made a few chin spoilers and people back out on the deal. Scammers have tried to take advantage of me. Think I'm

IMG_0165.jpeg

If someone wants your spoiler then they pay 50% non-returnable.
I'd hate to see you sell the Scamp as you've put your heart and soul into it.
What is the AA worth? Would you get a good buck for it either the way it is or put back to stock?

Did they reimburse him being their mistake?

If someone wants your spoiler then they pay 50% non-returnable.
I'd hate to see you sell the Scamp as you've put your heart and soul into it.
What is the AA worth? Would you get a good buck for it either the way it is or put back to stock?
Old truck is worth about 6 grand and would sell better the way it is I think.

Hate to say it, but that is the name of the game with: supply and demand, and competition. Unfortunately, there was nothing proprietary about your design or your products. However, the one proprietary thing about your products is the quality. Doesn't matter if someone copies your design if the quality of their product is inferior to yours. People will always buy a superior product at some point, or wish they did, and pass that desire on to others.

Instead of being a little fish trying to swim up a big river, and selling your products online, why not try making products to sell locally, same principle as your food truck, and build a name and capital. Then, when you're a bigger fish, then you can start trying to swim upstream and mainstream.

You can make a spoiler for somebody's Camaro, Mustang, or Civic just as easy as you can for a Plymouth

Hate to say it, but that is the name of the game with: supply and demand, and competition. Unfortunately, there was nothing proprietary about your design or your products. However, the one proprietary thing about your products is the quality. Doesn't matter if someone copies your design if the quality of their product is inferior to yours. People will always buy a superior product at some point, or wish they did, and pass that desire on to others.

Instead of being a little fish trying to swim up a big river, and selling your products online, why not try making products to sell locally, same principle as your food truck, and build a name and capital. Then, when you're a bigger fish, then you can start trying to swim upstream and mainstream.

You can make a spoiler for somebody's Camaro, Mustang, or Civic just as easy as you can for a Plymouth
Thanks a good idea.

Good evening guys , did some reading to catch up , Fred sell your body not your car , head on over to wrinkle ranch, hit up some old widowers make a buck that way the tools are already built no need for adding canopies :lol: No seriously I get it **** is so friggin expensive now , think about when costco opened up everyone called it the 200$ store now it costs us 700$ crazy plus our city taxes went up 17% that’s not including sewer and water . And it’s almost the middle of February wtf.

Good evening guys , did some reading to catch up , Fred sell your body not your car , head on over to wrinkle ranch, hit up some old widowers make a buck that way the tools are already built no need for adding canopies :lol: No seriously I get it **** is so friggin expensive now , think about when costco opened up everyone called it the 200$ store now it costs us 700$ crazy plus our city taxes went up 17% that’s not including sewer and water . And it’s almost the middle of February wtf.
Good to hear from ya Biff.

-
Back