Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
happy friday!

384281319_18389406040061698_1499615647229461176_n.jpg

On a different note. From a teenager always had a laugh when someone’s eyes got big and said “gotta go just had a shart”. What I didn’t know was it’s a real word, it’s in the dictionary. Which I found :rofl:

On a different note. From a teenager always had a laugh when someone’s eyes got big and said “gotta go just had a shart”. What I didn’t know was it’s a real word, it’s in the dictionary. Which I found :rofl:
New one on me. lol

rain today and tomorrow and creeping into low 60s next week and dry, road should be good to go, for a little jaunt get the fluids moving. hope your spring comes early!!!!

Have to agree with that. 7 years ago the FIL’s 40 year old washer crapped out, we did the research and he bought a new one. Last week the main switch crapped out. So I called around and went on line, you can’t touch a new switch for under $450 that’s half a new one. So you put a new switch in then the transmission will puke. It’s a Bic lighter world use it up throw it away. Sad but true
When I bought this house it came with all new appliances, still had all the tags on them, etc. About 5 years ago the oven took a dump, of course the warranty was over by then so I had a local appliance repair shop come and look at it. $400.00 later it was fixed. Last fall it started doing the same thing again, oven would not heat up, so we decided that rather than spending another $4-500 fixing it again, we would just buy a new one for $1000.00. Just hope that it lasts at least 5 years, but I did get the extended warranty.

Well anticipation made me change the fluids and adjust and check everything and put my car on the ground to see how the frontend looks sitting right. So! I think a bit to much body color but I like it.

IMG_20240223_131706525.jpg

Well anticipation made me change the fluids and adjust and check everything and put my car on the ground to see how the frontend looks sitting right. So! I think a bit to much body color but I like it.

View attachment 1716211322
Looks great Fred, but according to the weather lair not so much me but you could get a winter wallop on Sunday night. We just got complacent with the warm weather. The old man winter and Mother Nature might not be done yet

Looks great Fred, but according to the weather lair not so much me but you could get a winter wallop on Sunday night. We just got complacent with the warm weather. The old man winter and Mother Nature might not be done yet
Yea figures I should have left it on blocks. :BangHead:

Did you black out the core support?
No but will wait till I get it outside in the sun light for a better look.
might do a rear spoiler next to level it out better. It's a 73 and most guys my age think anything newer than a 72 is not a classic car and having a beak nose is not good. I'm working on the idea of their full of **** and doing my best to prove them wrong. Still plan on selling it but when I get it to what I think is good then I'll put it up for sale. I could be wrong on what I'm doing to it but what the hell I like it so far.

No but will wait till I get it outside in the sun light for a better look.
might do a rear spoiler next to level it out better. It's a 73 and most guys my age think anything newer than a 72 is not a classic car and having a beak nose is not good. I'm working on the idea of their full of **** and doing my best to prove them wrong. Still plan on selling it but when I get it to what I think is good then I'll put it up for sale. I could be wrong on what I'm doing to it but what the hell I like it so far.
Your vision is good. I'd love a sexy beaker with a stroked blueprint engine and a GV

-
Back