Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys. Geez this week sure flew by. Some days you forget what day it is. Good thing I have a pill dispenser to remind me.
Looks like it might be decent today but tomorrow sure will be.
We have these eye pads that helps with dry eyes and really works good. No more eye drops.
So to use these you put them in the microwave for 20 seconds and lay them across your eyes for 10 minutes.
My wife accidentally put them in for 2 minutes and completely destroyed them with a hole right through both pads and the beads from inside all over the place. Just glad it didn't start a fire.
Have a great day guys and enjoy your weekend

Not much going on around here today. Went to bed last night at 9:30 and slept till 2:00. I'm done for the day and hope I can get 6 hours of sleep in.

Not much going on around here today. Went to bed last night at 9:30 and slept till 2:00. I'm done for the day and hope I can get 6 hours of sleep in.
I am finding daily physical exertion really helps me sleep. Hence, I don't sleep too well either. LOL

1712478047358.jpeg

Morning guys.
It was absolutely gorgeous here yesterday and stayed outside till 4:30.
My wife was in heaven working in her gardens. Her second home (maybe her first)
We sat out on the deck for about an hour in the sun before we went in.
Today is supposed to be even better I'm pleased to say.
Looks like tomorrow will be cloudy, so much for the eclipse.
The kids have the day off school tomorrow because of this eclipse. You just tell them don't look up unless you have the special glasses or keep them in the class with the blinds drawn but for the sake of 4 minutes they miss a whole day of school. We're raising snowflakes.
Have a great day guys

Morning guys.
It was absolutely gorgeous here yesterday and stayed outside till 4:30.
My wife was in heaven working in her gardens. Her second home (maybe her first)
We sat out on the deck for about an hour in the sun before we went in.
Today is supposed to be even better I'm pleased to say.
Looks like tomorrow will be cloudy, so much for the eclipse.
The kids have the day off school tomorrow because of this eclipse. You just tell them don't look up unless you have the special glasses or keep them in the class with the blinds drawn but for the sake of 4 minutes they miss a whole day of school. We're raising snowflakes.
Have a great day guys
I have seen school called off on rainy days recently. Snowflakes for sure.

Gorgeous Sunday here, sun shining, 65 f, frost let go in ground, melt water disappearing. So spring has sprung, the grass has rise, I wonder where the birdys is. Going to pull the Dart out tomorrow. Drain oil, refill, pull distributor, prime system and fire it up. Can’t drive it until it rains, which according to the weather lair will be in the coming week. But I’ll be ready. Tire smoke ahead guys. Can’t get out the door without turning my head sideways because of the smile

Gorgeous Sunday here, sun shining, 65 f, frost let go in ground, melt water disappearing. So spring has sprung, the grass has rise, I wonder where the birdys is. Going to pull the Dart out tomorrow. Drain oil, refill, pull distributor, prime system and fire it up. Can’t drive it until it rains, which according to the weather lair will be in the coming week. But I’ll be ready. Tire smoke ahead guys. Can’t get out the door without turning my head sideways because of the smile
Your warmer than me but yea getting close to taking my car for a drive.

Everyone ready for the big solar eclipse today? Recommend #12 or darker welding lens. Next one not for 44 years, don’t think I’ll make it so I’ll be watching this one. Hopefully it’s not too cloudy. Make it a good one guy’s and like one of my heroes says keep your stick on the ice

Everyone ready for the big solar eclipse today? Recommend #12 or darker welding lens. Next one not for 44 years, don’t think I’ll make it so I’ll be watching this one. Hopefully it’s not too cloudy. Make it a good one guy’s and like one of my heroes says keep your stick on the ice
Mostly cloudy today so might not see much.

They are saying those glasses won't be enough but if you do only look for a few seconds just to be safe. Not worth losing you eyesight over it. Having one eye is bad enough

Morning guys. Looks like Spring is here to stay.
Actually got the shorts out and just a T shirt.
Went out in the car with all windows down and the heater on of course but it was lovely.
It was 13c (54f) and Tues and Wed 18C (64f)
Got all the summer stuff back out with the lawnmower in place.
Bring it on!!!

So everything got dark this afternoon and solar lights came on but couldn't see bugger all.
Kids stayed home from school and people flocked to Niagara Falls for the big event and nothing could be seen because of the cloud cover.
I was watching The View at 11am and Whoopie said she heard a woman say "I have to go outside because The Lord is coming. And I bet she reproduces as well. What a dumbass!!! I shake my head!!
Anyway have a great evening guys

-
Back