Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Day and half labour, 8 yds 40 year old cow **** and the garden is ready for planting. Scored major Brownie points with the wife. She’s all wound up, got her seed packets out garden plan on paper. That’ll keep her busy for a while.
My wife got her planting done yesterday, at least the majority of it.

Sold a chin spoiler a couple weeks ago and the guy got it put on his 74 today and is very happy with it and sending me a $25 tip.

5287361577784998299.jpg

Morning guys. Hope your wives and mother's (if you're lucky to still have them around) had a great day.
Our kids and grandkids called yesterday which made the day for my wife
Have a great day

Son took his mom and I out to lunch yesterday. Cruised into the local drive in with the Dart. First time this year. Was a good time.

Son took his mom and I out to lunch yesterday. Cruised into the local drive in with the Dart. First time this year. Was a good time.
I bet it was a good time. Love driving the old cars we grew up with.

I haven't bought or sold a Mopar part in 40 hours. Going through withdrawal sucks. I'm starting to shake uncontrollably.

I haven't bought or sold a Mopar part in 40 hours. Going through withdrawal sucks. I'm starting to shake uncontrollably.
LOL, Wish I needed some parts but I'm good for now.
Sunroof parts are hard to find. I had a hell of a time trying to find something to work for the seal.

I'm not sure if I actually "need" any more parts either, but I keep on collecting when the deal is right. It's an addiction.
It is a addiction. For me If it was such a good deal It's like a guy had no choice not to buy it. After long enough and to many parts a guy had to realize that maybe we don't need to take advantage of every good deal lol.

I've had to just stop looking at wanted adds for the longest time. Could be worse of course. At least the deals can be resold for profit. Or give motivation to build. Unlike other addictions that have no positive outcome.

Now I try to stay focused on the builds and the end result so only look for what I'll need at the moment or in a reasonable amount of time. Of course sometimes a deal can also just pop up and it makes a new plan for you. That happens a lot.

It is a addiction. For me If it was such a good deal It's like a guy had no choice not to buy it. After long enough and to many parts a guy had to realize that maybe we don't need to take advantage of every good deal lol.

I've had to just stop looking at wanted adds for the longest time. Could be worse of course. At least the deals can be resold for profit. Or give motivation to build. Unlike other addictions that have no positive outcome.

Now I try to stay focused on the builds and the end result so only look for what I'll need at the moment or in a reasonable amount of time. Of course sometimes a deal can also just pop up and it makes a new plan for you. That happens a lot.
I think I need to build another car. That's an addiction as well but so much fun.

Not much going on today so think I'll organize the garage and put some signs on the old truck.

-
Back