Late model power steering

-
Man, if you were local to me I would just trade you power for manual. I prefer manual, more room/ less to go wrong leak wise.

So will a complete system, steering box, pitman arm, pump, pump brackets, water pump pulley, crank pulley from a 71 /6 dart bolt onto and work on Cliffs '64?

So will a complete system, steering box, pitman arm, pump, pump brackets, water pump pulley, crank pulley from a 71 /6 dart bolt onto and work on Cliffs '64?

The steering shaft is different on the early A's. All I can add......

Everything but the pitman should. He can use his existing pitman on the '71 power box.

That way to much work and money for me to even think bout rear disk brakes but hay i will help ... but think bout it cuz in the end its a 4 door lol

only if a person is lazy. there are rear disk kits that only require removing the backing plate for the drum, which takes all of 20 minutes if the drums are a bear to pull off.

You can shorten your existing shaft, and use a Borgeson U joint for a coupling.

They have a special joint with the .625 "Chrysler" spline on one end, and a 3/4" double "D" bore on the other. You just need 2 flats on the steering shaft (after you shorten it) for the Borgeson joint. Really takes the slop out of things.

B.

Got a link for that U Joint?

-
Back