Latest project just about done...

-

moper

Reaction score
My buddy's Gremlin. Was a brown 6cyl, now green with an AMC 360/727 combo...

Attachments

• Before 1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 207
  • gremmy 001.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 195
  • After.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 186
  • After 1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 198
  • After 2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 184
  • After 3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 193
Neat- I like some of the AMC stuff. Especially '67-'70 Rebels, look like the love child of a Torino and a Road Runner

Nice! What color is it ? looks like F3 green.

Needs Ghost flames and a big ghost gremlin on the hood LOL.

Looks good Dave.

He sure has done a nice job on that Gremlin. A lot of people will be surprised at the power that the AMC 360 has.

Neato. I love Gremlins.

I had a buddy when I was young and ignorant that had one of the Levi's version of the Gremlin with a 304 and 3 speed manual. It was a hoot to drive as it is really light and with the short wheel base it really wanted to slide around a bit.

Thanks All -
It's my friend Sean's. Originally, it was to recapture his youth 'cause he had one back in the day. But since starting this one he's found another, a '71, for that role. So i think this one will be a little more of a "fun" car for him. He's also got a couple Mopars, and a couple Ford Mustangs of various years. The 71 - he swapped in a '94 Jeep 4.0L HO and OD auto, complete with the EFI, console, shifter, and dash/gages. That currently is his daily driver...lol. Both cars are AC cars too and that will be made functional. The paint was supplied, and he used the Summit Racing stuff. It's single stage Sour Green Apple Metallic, but with a Urethane clear over it. Tail is 50% flattened black. I have an F3 300 here and it's close, but it's got much larger flake and a TON more in it. The pictures really don;t do the flake justice... In the sun it looks like a disco ride...lol.

Adam - You saw the FB chatter...lol. I can paint flames, and we could have ghosted them but I'm on a time crunch now with my house. And... I can't draw them...lol. I did the tail panel (yes, the striping was all me by hand and I'm proud of that one...lol.. no stencil), grille, and headlight door blackout today so officially I'm done with it.

Attachments

• 100_2561.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_2565.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 112
-
Back