Latest stupidity? "??Extreme Camber??"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
??WTF?? You think "it" can't get any worse, but then...............

WARNING extreme language, but then we've all heart it before..........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs7FmznVTU0"]bosozoku style-Extreme negative camber trend amuses and bewilders - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgIrDyUEBjY&feature=related"]Extreme camber. Back from the future? - YouTube[/ame]

As if the car isn't bad enough, the "music" is worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2gAlQLH9O0A

Wow this looks safe. I just hope that one of these idiots doesn't do this to a muscle car.

Attachments

• image-2004555152.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,055
you have to have your wheels like that when your vehicle is 'stanced'*.

*another thing that bugs me about ricers is when they can't even use words properly.

I was wondering when the "Too many fat chicks in my car" look was going to make it big.

Maybe they are protecting the rims from curb rash?

OR

Maybe they're just being polite and allowing you the opportunity to piss on the entire wheel.

No traction, no handling, no tire life! I would not want to be around a car like that on the highway!

What's next, driving on just the rims?

Looks like "we" already are!!

Maybe along with driving tests we should have OWNER'S tests

527357_3218788742656_1054523220_32931210_908007884_n.jpg

camber-wheels-2.jpg

overkill_tuned_vip_car_off_camber.jpg

noriyaro_kawashima_celica_nagoya_0011-580x385.jpg

Attachments

• 5375972001_a7f37761d4_o.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 919
  • picture055wn.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 946
Somebody should suggest plywood wheels and tires for these dopes. The traction "wood" be almost as good, and the frequent replacements "wood" be cheaper.

Around here they're going out of their way to get the rim to stick way out past the tire lip.

Sorry to say it, guys n' gals, but it's just a matter of time before someone does this to a Mopar.

I thought those cars where going to lift of the ground a start to fly! Lol... I Bet those wheels are touching the ground on the inside on some of those cars! It's got to be hard on those cv shafts!

WoW!!Thanks for the laugh.:DSome of those front spoilers makes it look like there headed to a pancake convention.LMAO!:wack:

The inner edge or the rim is constantly trying to eat through the tire.

Looks like most of these are in other countries. Is this stupidity street legal in the USA and Canada?

These guys arent doing it for performance reasons. Ive been in the car show scene for a long time. Its all about eye candy and doing somthing completely off the wall to draw attn and add to the wow factor. like mopar did with the 70's color themes. I remember a loooong time ago when neon lights under a car were plum crazy...hydro...airride....lambo doors...big rims on a muscle car...body drop on a mini truck...ect. fads come and some go, like 25 diff colors of paint and stripes on a car like back in the 70's. bozo style is not my cup of tea but it is pretty cool to look at. jmo

Its all about eye candy and doing somthing completely off the wall....................... but it is pretty cool to look at. jmo

Sorry I disagree COMPLETELY. I don't think it's interesting, cool, attractive, or any other positive descriptor. It think it "is", and looks, completely stupid. And as you can see from the video, some of these complete morons actually try to DRIVE these afterbirths of an abortion on public roads.

its all fun and games until one of those PiecesOS loses control and kills someone. that just cant be safe. again , there is nothing cool about it, it looks completely stupid, to say the least

-
Back