Launching Larry

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Thankfully he did not get hurt....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owuETYYKPX0"]Launching Larry Goes For a Wild Ride at Central IL Dragway 9/7/13 - YouTube[/ame]

the car is done,he is looking for a rolling car now,one with cage and tubed.larry is a good friend of mine and is very upset due to the fact that was his dads car. he pasted and left it to him.he also help jeff wild and I build a new car for jeff after he rolled his wheel standing car last year

That's why you he needs to install plexi-glass in the floor boards so he can see where hes going on his next ride. Waste of a good 'Cuda as far as I'm concerned.

Glad he didn't get hurt. Looked like a nice cuda.

Geez, at what point does common sense take over and you back out of the throttle?

I have to agree.....If he's ok that's great, but why destroy a car to show off?

I guess that's why I never liked the Byron wheelstand competitions or the burnout competitions at a lot of shows. Pointless as far as im concerned.

Yeah, why didnt he back off? stuck throttle? just instinctively you would get out of it.

I like the paint. Is that what you call a bare bones Cuda.

I have seen that car before in person at Memphis I believe :shock:

The last word said it all, man I am glad he is ok..

some aftermath pics I found.

Attachments

• badfish2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 192
  • badfish.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 224
  • badfish3.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 208
  • badfish4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 205
  • badfish5.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 200
Geez, at what point does common sense take over and you back out of the throttle?

Oldmanrick said:
I have to agree.....If he's ok that's great, but why destroy a car to show off?

I guess that's why I never liked the Byron wheelstand competitions or the burnout competitions at a lot of shows. Pointless as far as im concerned.

I agree. A complete waste.

Saw that a few days ago. Glad he was ok but I gotta agree with the guys about using some common sense. If the car is built specifically for wheel stand competition it's one thing but it sounds like it was not, just a regular race car. Just stomping the throttle and holding it there without any sense of where you are you have to expect something bad can happen.

Ummm wow. Seems like they need to light the track up WAY more if they wanna keep doin those competitions at night. IMO Maybe he would've been able to see out of his driver window where he was headed a little more.

Gee Wally !
]
geexs9.jpg

I mean come on agree with the common sense comments Geez,even if it was a wheelie competition set the wheelie bars to hold off the bumpers and it didn't have any and I would guess the driver knew what combination he had there.Makes me sick to my stomach,thank God he wasn't hurt but Geeeeeeeezzzzzzz.

-
Back