laysons

-

scatpacknorth

Reaction score
I would like to give rick at laysons some positive feedback....ordered a tailight bezel and it arrived in less than a week.
very well packaged!:cheers:

I buy from Layson's at the MATS show yearly. They have what I want,,They always are a pleasure to deal with.

Got a call from Rick about a part I was looking for that I didn't know had been reproduced and bought it! Now THAT is service!:prayer:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$big Bucks ill guess. Up here at Moparfest the prices were outrageous. laysons seems to have there own "cross border tax system":wack:

.....and Canada nails us HARD just to be able to get our showtruck across the border so we can set up our show tent...so that we can sell you parts at the show...so that you folks don't have to pay the shipping like if you were to order online.

And then after all that, Canada nails us AGAIN for tax on any sales we do at the show.

Now :wack:

And Thank You! Bruce(scatpacknorth) for a smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to do business with you as well!!!!

.....and Canada nails us HARD just to be able to get our showtruck across the border so we can set up our show tent...so that we can sell you parts at the show...so that you folks don't have to pay the shipping like if you were to order online.

And then after all that, Canada nails us AGAIN for tax on any sales we do at the show.

Now :wack:

And Thank You! Bruce(scatpacknorth) for a smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to do business with you as well!!!!

And then you,a company from Washington,comes to California and nails us with sales tax. In fact,you were the only vendor at this particular show charging tax.

-
Back