-
Status
Not open for further replies.

photorep

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hi: I need a lower control arm pivot...1974 Plymouth Scamp. A shop messed mine up when they were pressing it out. Left side. If you have one let me know...I Appreciate your help. My suspension rebuild is at a standstill until I get this.

I believe that Just Suspension stocks them if you're in a hurry

Hi: I need a lower control arm pivot...1974 Plymouth Scamp. A shop messed mine up when they were pressing it out. Left side. If you have one let me know...I Appreciate your help. My suspension rebuild is at a standstill until I get this.
I ordered some new ones, they are 80.00 if I remember. Check your K frame bushings, they tend to get VERY eggshaped! I'm rebuilding a 68 Kframe and drilled mine out. I took the tubes to a machine shop with the pins and they're making new tight bushings for me. I'll weld them back in and see how much difference there is in the front end.

Attachments

• Image00050.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 136
Hi Metallidart...I just need the actual spindle that mounts into the lower control arm and bolts through the k member.
The one that gets pressed in with a sleeve, rubber bushing and inner sleeve. I am not sure what you mean by.....the part that goes inside the bushing....thanks

Here is the part I need..thanks

Thanks HawaiiDuster, but the one in the picture looks different from the one I have. I am not sure it would work

Sorry I didn't get a pic, got carried away remodeling a room. Stupid wiring. I got one, $15 shipped if you want it, or $20 shipped for the pair. PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back